Chapter Three: First Day

That's the song you sing :P
Enjoy the chapter!

***

I woke up early to the sound of my phone going off, I groaned and slowly got out of bed to see what woke me up. I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Ross, 'Hey Y/N, me and Max will be around your place at like 10 to help move your equipment to the offices, see you soon!' I responded with a quick 'ok' before going to have a shower and get dressed, after getting dressed I looked in the mirror at my long H/C hair and E/C eyes, quickly brushing my hair and leaving to get my stuff.

***

"Is that everything?" Max asks me as he brings out the final box, "yep, now off we go to the offices!" I shout, Ross and Max nod and get in there truck, while I get in my car. The drive there was fairly short and before I knew it I was pulling up to the offices, the guys were all outside waiting to help bring my stuff in, so once I got out we all grabbed some stuff and set it down in my office. "Thank you so much for helping me guys" I say, they all just nod and leave to do there own thing, I had just started to unpack everything when I felt an arm slip around my waist, I squealed as I was picked up off the ground and thrown over someone's shoulder. "Put me down!" I said, I heard the person chuckle and say "sorry Y/N but I'm not putting you down." I quickly realized who it was and shouted "put me down right now Max! I have to set up my stuff!" "Ok fine! But you have to let me help," he stated, leaving no room for an argument. "Ugh fine you can help." He puts me down and says "good," before running into my office, me following close behind.

***

"This looks great! Thanks for the help Max!" I say, looking around the now complete office. "No problem Y/N, call me if you need anything!" He says while leaving the room, I just say a quick 'ok' and get to work recording my video for today. I grab my piano and set it up, before getting the microphone and everything else set up. "Hey guys YT/N here and today I am singing a cover of Flashlight by Jessie J!"

*play song now*

"Your my flashlight." I finish the song, looking at the camera and saying "Thankyou so much for watching, see you all next time. Bye!" Stopping the camera, I leave the room to give Max my video to edit, but as soon as I open the door, everyone in the office falls onto the floor. "Uhhhh..." I say, looking at everyone weirdly, "we wanted to listen to you sing, your really talented." Ross says, I give him a warm smile. "Thanks Ross, but next time ask first instead of listening through the door." They all nod sheepishly before exiting the room. "Max, here's my video to edit," I say, handing the video camera to him. "Great thanks, I'll have it back to you within the hour." I nod and head over to the kitchen to make a smoothie.

***

About an hour later I'm sitting in my office watching youtube when suddenly someone puts there hands over my eyes. "Guess who," they say in the weirdest voice." Ummm, is it Max?" I say, and here them sigh "yes it is, how'd you know?" He asks, I just shrug and say "lucky guess." He nods, "ok well here's your video." He says, handing me my camera back. I stand up and give him a hug, "thanks Max." I say, before giving him a kiss on the cheek and stepping away. I noticed a light blush on his cheeks and smile slightly, "I was thinking maybe after work we can all go and play paintba-" I didn't get to finish because before I knew it, Max's arms slipped around my waist and pulled me towards him, planted a soft but sweet kiss on my lips. Almost immediately after he pulls away and I stand there a little shocked. He smiles at me before leaving my office, while I just stand there like an idiot, a goofy smile plastered on my face. Max just kissed me.

***

Hey guys, so I was really bored and wrote yet ANOTHER chapter for you guys, hope you all enjoyed it, I have a question, am I moving to fast? Like should I slow it down a little? Other then that I don't have anything else to say.

Bye now,

•Æ

(787 words)