The Date pt. 2

"Ross what if Max doesn't like it?" I ask as we walk into the restaurant. I had put on a black pair of shorts underneath my dress and a grey crop top in my bag for after the dinner.

"He's going to love it, now shut up and enjoy tonight ok?" I nod and we head to the table.

Max is already seated with Lillian sitting right beside him. She spots us and waves us down.

"Y/N! Ross! It's so good to see you guys!" Lily said as we sat down, I smiled and made sure not to look at Max.

"Hey Lily! How are you?" I ask, she smiles, looking at Ross.

"I've been great, how about you?" She asks him, he blushes slightly.

"U-uh, I've um- I'm good." He stutters, we look at him weirdly before a waitress comes to the table.

"Hello! My name is Judy and I'll be taking your orders tonight!" We give her our orders and she walks away.

"We should really go shopping together sometime Y/N, I need fashion advice from someone wth good taste in clothing." She looks at my dress. "I mean, you look stunning." I smile at her, and she smiles back.

"Excuse me for a second." Max says, getting up from the table.

"Ok, you alright baby?" Lillian ask him, he nods and walks away.

Soon the food shows up, and we dig in, a few more minutes pass and still no sign of Max.

"I'll go find Max, you guys stay here ok?" I say, they nod and I get up, looking for Max.

"Max?" I say, I turn a corner and am quickly smashed against a wall, and a pair of warm lips trap mine.

Shocks explode as soon as he does, and I hold back a moan as he kisses me, hands sliding down my waist, my hands are in his hair and I pull roughly.

He pulls away and I see Max, eyes filled with desire.

"Max?" I say quietly.

"Y/N, you look so beautiful tonight, I couldn't stand another second without you." He says, and as he does I hear a choked sob from behind Max.

"M-Max?" Lillian says, we quickly pull apart to see Lily standing there, tears streaming down her face as she looks at me with such hatred, shooting daggers at me.

"Shit Lil-"

"Don't. Just don't Max, we're done, and Y/N? You can say goodbye to that shopping trip you lying, backstabbing bitch."

She walks up to Max and slaps him so hard, I'm sure it would leave a bruise.

"And you." She says to Max. "Your going to wish you were never born you piece of shit, how could you just rip my heart from my chest? I thought you loved me."

She runs away, sobbing as she exits the restaurant. I see Ross run after her as people turn to stare.

Well shit.

---

Hey guys! Did you enjoy? Leave a comment and I'll give you a shout out in the next chapter, thank you SOOOOO much for all of the support, I love each and everyone of you!

Bye now,

•Æ

(531 words)