Chapter 7: Pain

That's Lillian ^^^

***

Soon enough I finally woke up, two arms were wrapped around my waist and I was laying on someone's chest.

"Ross?" I whisper, turning my head up to look into his eyes.
"Hey Y/N, you ok?" He asks, moving me so I was straddling his lap.

"Yeah I'm fine now, just sad."
He nods. "Well I'm glad your not crying anymore."

Giggling I got up and walked to the door. "You know what Ross? I'm going to be a lady and show Max what's he's missing..... But I kinda need your help."

He stands up and walks towards me. "How so?"
I blush. "Could you pretend to um....date me?" He looks at me, clearly shocked. "To get Max jealous? Oh I would kill to see that!" He laughs, I smile and walk out of the office.

"Max baby?" I see the black haired girl come around the corner. She looked like a Victoria secret model with Long legs, a tan and curves in all the right places. "Oh hello! You must be the girl Max was telling me about!" I smile.

"Hi, my name is Y/N, it's so nice to meet you." She smiles and pulls me in for a hug. "I'm Lillian, but you can call me Lily." She lets go and turns around. "Now to find my Max, oh Max! Where are you baby?" With each word brought another stab of pain but I held my composer. "Hey Lily, I was just..." Max turns the corner, seeing my and Ross standing there. "Y/N, hey are you ok?"

I nod and wrap my arms around Ross. "Why wouldn't I be ok? I mean I have an amazing job and an even more amazing boyfriend." I say the last word with a smirk on my face before smashing Ross's lips to mine.

Revenge was going to be sweet.

***

Whoa, that was crazy! And we finally know who Max's girlfriend is. Lillian is played by BlackrockChanged and she's a good friend of mine, comment if you would like to be in the story and please like!

Bye now,

•Æ

(356 words)