Chapter 6: Girlfriend?!

Sorry I haven't been updating! Plz enjoy!

***

I woke to the sound of my alarm going off, quickly shutting it off I groaned and rolled over. "Ugh I don't wanna!" I mumbled into my pillow, slowly removing myself from my cavern of warmth. Groggily I made my way to the bathroom where I brushed through my tangled hair, brushed my teeth, and added light makeup. Satisfied that I looked decent, I made my way to my closet where I put on a grey over the shoulder shirt and some dark blue ripped skinny jeans, grabbing my phone and my wallet I decided to get coffee on my way to work and exited the house.

***

"Hey Y/N! What's up?" Jin asks me as I enter the offices, walking in the direction of my office. "Oh you know, dying from sleep deprivation." He laughs, "so the usual?" I giggle. "You know it." He walks off and I set up my stuff to record another video when I heard someone scream. "Maxy! baby I missed you so much." Baby? I thought, walking to where the commotion was happening. "Hey babe, how was your trip to Brazil?" I hear Max say, turning the corner I see Max embracing an extremely beautiful black haired girl.

"It was amazing! But it would've been better with you." She chirps out, I slowly felt my world crumbling around me. "M-max?" I whisper shakily, on the verge of tears. "Huh? Oh sh*t Y/N!" I see The girl give him a confused look. "Who's that babe?" That one simple sentence broke me and I ran down the hallway, tears streaming down my face. I ran into the first office I saw and shut the door, slumping against the door I heard Max tell my name. "Y/N, I'm so sorry-." I zoned him out, I didn't need an apology, he has already done too much damage.

"Y/N?" I hear someone ask, I look up to see Ross standing above me, a concerned look plastered on his face. "R-Ross....no I'm not ok!" I cry out, jumping up and wrapping my arms around his neck. He holds me close as I sob, my tears soaking his shirt. "Ross....Max has a g-girlfriend!" He sighs softly. "I know, someone should have told you, I'm so sorry Y/N..." He hugs me tighter, sitting down in his desk chair and sitting me on his lap.

"It'll be ok, I'm here for you." He says, stroking my hair, I start to lose consciousness from crying so much, it made me lose a lot of oxygen. sighing I fell asleep in Ross's lap. Max broke my heart, and my trust...

***

WHAT?!?! CRAZY AM I RIGHT?! Btw so SO sorry for not updating sooner, but this was a good chapter right? The next one will be up by Sunday.

Bye now,

•Æ

(485 words)