Part 4; R.F.S.A

After arriving back from the tedious lunch, my dad insisted I practised my art skills. I did this every day until the day before my first day at R.S.F.A. "Get some rest now, Florence. There is a big day tomorrow!" For once couldn't he call me Flo? As usual, I did what he said. 

Before I knew it, the morning came and my new school uniform was laid out. It was the usual posh private school assortment of out dated, neat blazers and all the rest. I had first day nerves, but I'd have to be Ms. Stiff-upper-lip today. The school was only a walk away but dad told the chauffeur to escort me there. I found it rather pointless but it would look better if I came in a car, and first impressions count.

Upon arriving at the extravagant, modern structure, Mrs Melton (the head teacher) told all the students to come to the great hall via intercom speaker. My first assembly at R.S.F.A! "Good morning pupils, and welcome back! As we all understand, this is a new school year for Riverside School of Fine Arts. I don't expect any slacking from anyone. Lets try and make this academic year as good as the last! Please listen for further announcements...." that was Mrs Melton's speech. 

The school had a very odd design, there were two halves, the boys and the girls. I guess that was okay. You didn't mix with such a vast range of students this way, but most students were stuck up - posh carbon copies of each other anyway. Well apart from Stephanie Eris. She was more brutal, she was like the bully of the girl's half. And then there was her posse the "Diamonds". She hadn't picked on me like you would expect (yet) but she certainly dominated the corridors.