Part 7; New on the block

I looked out of my countryside cottage window, just like I did with the London flat. I can admit, things are lovely here, but I miss London. Anyhow, I'm used to this whole "new starts" by now.
My new school is not anything I'm used to, it is called something common (yuck) I'll have to make do.

*********** 1st day of school **********

I have now realised to not judge a book by its cover. I've already featured in a real life mean girls movie, I don't feel the need to repeat the past...

I tried to stick to being myself, admittedly a spoiled brat. I mean, I only want the best of the best, but as the countryside inhabitants put it; being humble and modest is appreciated. So long good first impressions!
See ya in the afterlife!

Let me separate the cliques in this place; the nerds (guaranteed future Einstein's), the geeks (only about that life because of the trendy *cough, cough* big grimmed glasses, like seriously, most of them have perfect vision), the gamers (usually seen with Bags For Life under their eyes.... not that I shop in those stores...), the goths (you probably know about goths, so there's not a lot to explain), the emos (don't call them goths, or you'll regret it. The main difference between the two is that goths hate everyone, and emos just hate themselves mostly), the scenes (they want to be goths, but are too nice), the hippies and the hipsters (two different things; stuck in the 70's✌ and "I read the book before the movie, whilst drinking coffee". I like to call these two cliques, that have a strange but strong bond: Flower Power and Starbucks), the populars (they would be the jocks or the cheerleaders, but this is England, and we don't have that - nevertheless the are so popular they can get away with acting like the Diamonds, even to teachers), the nice people (they still like Disney), chavs/ the sluts, the would-be-Trump-supporters and last but not least the weirdos (the lame people no-one really likes, too lame that all the other cliques rejected them. They may as well be breathing second hand air, even the teachers sometimes forget they exist. They are basically retarded. There are only two people in this clique, and one of them is me.)

Do you understand my problem here?

At least at R.S.F.A the Diamonds were bothered to be rude to me, now I'm too insignificant for the populars to care! Way harsh! Geez. Do you remember that rhyme? "I'm the king of the castle, and you're the dirty rascal!" Its as if the corridors are reminding me which role I play now, because I saw a poster blu-tacked to the walls, with a picture of a crown on it and some dirty hands. They looked like rascal hands until I looked properly and saw blood. In bold, I saw "Macbeth". It had some dates on it for the times of the school production - it was an old poster. Still, it gave me an idea to eat lunch in the auditorium, the one place I won't get rushed. Also, its not like I'm invading anyone's turf. You can read the list again if you want to, but there is no "drama kid" clique in this school (what a shame). The poster has a small map of the school in the bottom left corner, and it highlights the auditorium. I slipped the poster into my bag for future reference.

Enough school talk.

**************************
When I got home it wasn't beans on toast! It was home made Shepard's pie! Dad asked if I liked it, and I did, to be honest it was really quite delicious. My dad smiled a genuine smile. I haven't seen one of those since mum...