Part 9: English

By the title of this part of my story, you might have guessed the language this is in, or the country I'm from, or that I'm in a double period English lesson. Whatever you thought, you were probably right. Unless.... let me forget that thought......

Back to the story;

I sit at the back of the class, next to one of the emo's. Stella. I will never be able to get that too-loud-for-her-headphones My Chemical Romance song out of my head. Never.

Our teacher said we had to do presentations on articles. Mainly bla bla bla and "MUTANT CARROT INVADES NEW YORK CITY!"
And just as I was starting to nod off with M.C.R and outrageous (or outrageously boring) articles in the background, my ears prick up.
I hear the soft, accented, (just amazing!!) voice of guitar floppy brown hair boy. I don't know why, but the sound of his soothing voice just makes me more interested in the article he picked.

So, after the regular introduction of "I chose this because..." I heard 3 words. The headline "Tiger Goes Bankrupt" Nooo!! I need to interrupt this! "I feel sick! I need to go to the loo! I have a music lesson!" I tried all the excuses. "Florence, which one is it?" "Ermm... the first one"  "Well I'm worry, but I can't just simply let..." but I leave class anyway. As soon as I get outside the room, the class are good to carry on. He continues, but all I hear is, "Morello" and then a following, "Isn't that weird-girl's dad?". I almost vomit in the hallway. How could the one person I could have possibly made friends with do this to me? But then again, how was he supposed to know? We didn't even exchange last names! Still I feel betrayed... I knew I couldn't trust him!

Am I overreacting?