[02]▫️ONLY MINE

Request;
Anon; "can you do a imagine where someone kisses Stiles and he's nervous to tell you, Y/N gets angry and storms off to yell at the kisser (name ___) Number 10 & 16"

10 - "I thought you were leaving.."

16 - "I already know who you are."

A/N; thanks for being my first request

-

I'm sitting in Stiles' jeep on the way to school. It's only been around 15 minutes since he picked me up, and I can already tell that something is wrong.

He keeps shifting around in his seat, and every time we lock eyes, he is far too quick to look away. As we get near the school, it keeps happening and eventually gets on my nerves.

"Okay! Stiles, what the hell is wrong with you!?" I turn in my seat a little to face him better.

He jumps, then shifts around uncomfortably. "Me? Uh, no. I mean, what could be wrong? Nothing. Nothing's wrong here, just me," he glances at me nervously. "Just Stiles."

I roll my eyes and let out a huff of annoyance. "You keep fidgeting, and it's doing my head in. I know when there's something wrong with you. Just spit it out, and maybe I can help you."

He sighs in defeat as we near the school parking lot. He glances at me again. "You know, Jade? The new girl who, uh, hangs out with Lydia?"

He turns a corner and then pulls into his usual spot next to Scott's bike.

"I haven't gotten the chance to meet her properly yet. Is she that tall one?" I unbuckle my seatbelt and turn to him.

He gulps. "Yeah. Well, um, she... uh, well-"

"Stiles.." I sigh, jerking my head towards the school. "I don't wanna be late again, just tell me."

He groans. "Jade kissed me. Okay?!" He stares ahead as soon as the words have left his mouth.

My eyes widen, and I feel my face begin to heat. "'Okay!?' Not okay." I take a deep breath and try to calm myself. "Did you kiss her back?"

His attention is quickly back to me again. He looks perplexed. "What, no, of course not. Y/N, I would never do that to you."

I consider his words.

Maybe I should ask Scott to talk to Stiles.

He could listen to his heartbeat.

No.

Stiles wouldn't do this to me.

I trust him.

Yes.

I grab the door handle and let myself out of the jeep. I leave my bags inside and slam the door.

As I storm up to the entrance of the school, I hear Stiles shouting from his jeep. "Y/N! Where are you going!?"

I ignore him, and when I reach the double doors, I push them open with all my strength. They swing open and slam against the walls on either side. I pause for a moment and scan the halls, looking for... Jade.

I spot her next to Lydia, leaning against her locker. I storm up to them, putting on my best fake smile as I near the two girls.

"Lydia? Would you mind giving us a minute?" I ask, pointing at myself and then at Jade.