[26]▫️SICK✅

There is not much, if any mention, but this is based around the time of Season 3B.

-

Y/N's POV

I am sitting in the break room, drinking a can of [drink choice]. There are only two apprenticeship students at this hospital; myself and a much taller guy who is very quiet. The one time I tried to talk to him, he completely blanked me and then reported me for 'disrupting his learning'.. or something.

We sit in silence, as per usual and eat our lunches. This is the only part of my day I don't like.

Melissa walks in. She walks past the silent boy and comes straight to me. She puts a hand on my shoulder and explains. "I know you're on your break, but, there's a patient out there that I think you can help me with."

I glance over at the boy and back at Melissa. "Okay. Let's go."

-

"Stiles!" The second we walk into the waiting room and I see my boyfriend. I rush to him. "Babe! Hi. What're you doing here?"

He doesn't reply straight away. However, when he looks up, my heart sinks. He looks so tired and almost broken. He is as pale as a ghost.

"I'm.. I'm fine. Scott.. made me come."

"Well if Scott of all people is worried, then I definetly am too."

I sit on the empty seat next to him and reach for his hands. He dodges me. I frown at him. "Stiles."

He sighs and lets me take his hands. They are cold and shaky.

"Babe, you're not okay."

He hangs his head. "Fine."

"Come on." I stand up and pull him with me. When he stumbles a little, I place a hand on his back and grip his arm to help him walk. "I've got you."

-

Stiles is sat on the edge of a hospital bed as I get the syringe prepared.

A few minutes ago, I left Stiles alone in the room to talk to Melissa.

-

"So he's shaky, pale and..?"

"Well, he almost fell flat on his face."

"Hm. Looking at the state of him.. I think he's just over tired."

"You think? Just tired?"

"Did you ask him how much sleep he's had in the past week?"

"He said around 5 hours."

"A night?"

"No. The whole week. And.. He hasn't- I mean, sometimes he stays at my house, but he hasn't asked to come over recently."

"Sacrifices.. ice baths.. fox spirits.. yeah. I think he needs some sleep, Y/N."

-