Choreography 1: The Newfangled and the Ancient

-Shikō Academy-Library #3-
As soon as the doors to the Student Council room opened, a flurry of black and (F/C) petals surrounded the group of four. They then wearily eyed the library as they walked in.

The group turned to see that on the balcony above them there were two shadowy figures-A girl and a boy.

Now that you're under our spell

The boy and girl suddenly disappeared in a flurry of the two-toned petals, and the group of four stood stiff as they glared around the room, as if preparing for an attack by the duo.

Blindsided by the beat

The female had suddenly appeared again, still shrouded in the shadows as she sat on the edge of the large desk that Rem usually sat at, playing chess.

Clapping your hands, stomping your feet
You didn't know that you fell

The male then appeared, also still surrounded in shadows, and the only thing that the group could see were pearly white K9's.

Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh

Now you've fallen under our spell
Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

Once again the two had disappeared.
The group's attention was then brought back to the balcony, where the two were leaning their upper halves over it and looking at the four below.

We've got the music, makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
We say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky

The two figures then turned away from each other and began to descend down the two separate stairwells.

We've got the music, makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
We say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
You didn't know that you fell
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
Now that you're under our spell

As soon as the two appeared at the bottom of the staircase, the males' gaze focused mainly on the female.
She had (H/L) (H/C) hair that framed her petite face perfectly, though was mostly covered by a (F/C) beanie, and her (E/C) orbs seemed to almost glow as she grinned at them, her sharp teeth bared.

Listen to the sound of my voice

Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

The dark haired male noticed the group of four staring at his leader, causing his ruby red orbs to narrow at them. Though as soon as he saw the look in his leader's eyes, he couldn't help but to smirk as well.

Soon you'll find you don't have a choice

Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

The female then slowly made her way towards the group of devils.

Captured in the web of my song
Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

She grinned as she slipped the rose that Urie was holding from his fingers, brushing the gentle petals of the bud against his cheek, and she winked at the four males, before going back to stand beside the male.

Soon you'll all be singing along
Oh, whoa, oh

The male smirked and cocked his head to the side as he eyed the four, as if attempting to figure out if they would attack the duo or not.