Choreography 3: The Tsuki Key

~Last Time on Little Monster~
"I'm surprised you don't know." Y/N glanced at Shiki, who looked a bit at conflict. "There's someone worse than us going after Heaven's Keys."
The room filled with a eerie silence once he spoke the next two words.
"(L/N) Lorentz."

-Shikō Academy-Library #3/Student Council Room-
Y/N's (E/C) orbs widened, and almost as if in slow motion, she fell backwards onto the ground, her hands catching her at the last minute as her hat fell off of her head and her eyes filled with terror as her snow white wolf ears were in full view.
"Y/-" Shi began, holding out a hand in Y/N's direction, before being cut off.
"Why is he looking for Heaven's Keys?" Y/N coldly asked, sending a shiver down everyone's backs as they could practically feel the temperature in the room drop in degrees.
"The same reason that anyone wants them: power." Rem calmly answered, though he was just on edge as the others.
Y/N's ears flickered in aggravation. "Then why do you guys want them then?" She asked, allowing Shi to help her off of the ground.
"The big man upstairs wants them returned, saying something about how the gates are practically wide open without Gabriel* there." Shiki answered.
"Gabriel?" Y/N repeated the name, before shaking her head at the thoughts that ran through her mind, the main one being- Where is he, if not in Heaven?
"Why are you at Shikō then?" Shi harshly asked, wrapping a protective arm around Y/N's shoulder while Ritsuka held onto Y/N's hat.
"We're here for Y/N's help." Rem said.
"Mine?" Y/N growled lowly as she scowled.
"We heard you used to live in the Tsuki Kingdom before Seiji's rule, so you'd know where the Tsuki Key is."
Y/N softly pushed Shi's arm off of her shoulder. "I'm sorry, but I can't help in any way." She said, beginning to walk out of the room. "Especially if it has anything to do with that man." She added harshly.
"If you don't help, you'll be putting not only Humans in danger, but every other specie." Rem stated, causing Y/N to pause in the doorway.
"Shi, please escort our guests out of the school building." The female ordered, before walking out of the room.

-Shikō Academy-Rose Garden-
Y/N frowned as she sat in the cluster of red roses. She softly tapped the petals of one of the roses and watched the dark red petals fall to the ground slowly.
"Shi! Take Y/N far away from here!" A (E/C) eyed male growled, placing the young teenager into the dark haired male's arms.
"Yes sir." The male nodded, beginning to run.
"No! Father!" The teen shouted, an outstretched hand towards the (H/C) man, watching with wide (E/C) orbs as a sword went through the man's chest and blood covered his once pure white shirt.

Y/N flinched at the thought and shook her head.
"From this day forward, L/N Y/N will be known as a traitor to all Werewolves for killing both Queen (Mother's Name) and King (Father's Name)." The brunette man said, a wicked smirk on his face as he stared out at the crowd, where the young teenager was hiding under a large black fedora.
"If anyone is to find this traitor, they are to bring her immediately to the castle, alive. And I promise you'll be payed well for your services.

"Of all the times, why now?" The (H/C) sobbed.

[Warrior - Demi Lovato]

This is a story that I have never told

Y/N stood with closed eyes, a pitch black backdrop behind her.

I gotta get this off my chest to let it go
I need to take back the light inside you stole

In the black backdrop, black and white images began to show. There were some with a young (H/C) girl with a beautiful (Opposite H/C) woman and a proud looking (H/C) man.
Then there were others where the young female was with a kind looking grey haired man.