Choreography 7: The First Finding

[Warning: This chapter contains spoilers to Little Mermaid.]

-Shikō Academy-Library #3/Student Council Room-Next Day-

"So, now that we know where the Nami Key is, who is going to get it, Princess?" Mage questioned as the group surrounded the table in the middle of the large room, a map layed out with two pins put in two seperate places.

"Well, to be honest, I did not think we'd get this far this soon." Y/N admitted, crossing her arms over her chest and closing her eyes, not seeming to care about the nickname that the devil had given to her. Though, her eyebrow did twitch when she heard a scoff to her left.

"Every good leader should be able to think ahead." Rem pointed out when the female glared at him.

"Ah, I'm sorry, but I do think that I'm the one who won the competition that I had to show that I am more than capable of thinking ahead." She snapped at him. "I just...procrastinated." Y/N murmured, rubbing the back of her head. "Well, for certain, I will be going. Just to make sure that none of you mess up." She said, a grin twitching at the corners of her lips when she saw the annoyed features of the devils and Roen, before she sighed. "According to the legend, the Nami Key had been lost to the depths of the ocean, impossible to access even with our modern technology. You guys had said that you found the key's aura on land, though. Therefore, we are either facing against someone with excellent diving gear, or, a fish had suddenly grown legs."

-Iwatobi, Japan-Iwatobi High School-

"Are you sure this is the place, Princess?" Mage gruffly questioned, rubbing the back of his head as he stood on one side of Y/N, Shiki on her other side.

After much debate, Y/N had eventually talked the group into allowing her to just bring the two males. Insisting that the Guardian of the Nami Key would be weak, compared to most of the other Guardians, at least.

"This is definitely the place." the female werewolf stated, nodding her head as she could feel a pain in her chest, which she eagerly ignored as she walked through the front gates of the high school. "Remember what I had said before we left." She told the males as they came to a stop in front of a tennis court. "Do not harm anyone unless completely necessary." Her eyes began to glow their golden color as a group ran towards them, before they came to a complete stop since the trio were blocking their path.

Y/N looked over the group of eight; six males and two females. None of them really stood out to her, except the red haired male and female, the male with shark like teeth. Not to mention that all of the males seemed to be quite fit for a bunch of teenagers.

"Guardian of the Nami Key, we have been looking for you." Y/N announced, taking a step towards the group as she placed a hand on her hip.

"Guardian of the what? Sorry, but you must have the wrong people." The male with glasses was the first to speak up in a sassy tone, which caught the (H/C) off guard for a moment, before she grinned. She certainly liked him already.

"Shut up, glasses boy." Mage scoffed behind her. "Well, which one is it, Princess?" He questioned, looking at the Tsuki Guardian.

The group seemed tense as the female's golden gaze wandered over them. She placed her index finger over the stone of the Tsuki Key, and for a moment everything turned black and white, except for the people who stood in front of them which had vibrant colors surrounding them. Their auras. "There she is." She gestured with her chin towards the female with snow white hair.