Chapter 4

"I don't want you with him anymore Louis." William says to Louis waking through the hallway. "C'mon Will. I need to pass this class." Louis pleads. William sighs, he didn't want any of his friends hanging out with a loser. "If anyone finds out your getting tutored by him, they'll never forget it." William points out. Louis sighs, he didn't just want to be tutored by Marcel, he wanted to be his friend and learn more than just science. "Marcel I won't be able to be on the team if I don't do well in that class." Louis explains. William just nods, "it's your choice, but don't say I didn't warn you." He says. Louis nods.

Later that day Louis went over to Marcel's house again. He didn't want to go to be tutored, he wanted to see Marcel. He couldn't get him off his mind all day. "Louis, what are you doing here?" Marcel says, shocked to see Louis standing outside his door in the rain. "Can I come in? It's a bit chilling out here." Louis says, Marcel opens the door wider so Louis could stroll in. "What can I do for you?" Marcel says with a smile, obvious he was happy Louis had stopped by.

"I just wanted to talk to you about you and we could talk about me maybe?" Louis said, Marcel looks at him for a moment before saying, "sure." They say in Marcel's room for hours just talking about their lives and how they both never got any girls and grew up a bit similar. "I never understood why I was never good with girls," Louis says. Marcel gulps, he was watching Louis' lips move. He was fighting a terrible urge to kiss him. He knew why though, he knew why they both weren't good with girls. It was because they were meant for each other. Marcel never felt anything so strong towards anyone in his life, like a magnetic connection trying to pull him in.

"Louis." Marcel says, they look at each other at the same time. At that moment, everything but them froze. It was like they stopped time. They both stood up, slowly. Nothing but them moved, everything was still. They didn't break eye contact, Marcel couldn't fight the urge anymore he went for it. But Louis beat him, there lips touched and quickly they felt sparks making them pull away. They both stared in shock at what they just did. What have they done....