Chapter 2

Marcel walked into his astronomy class to find Louis sitting in the sit next to his. He slowly walks over to him and Louis looks up just to meet Marcel's eyes. His eyes were beautiful. Marcel kept walking though to try not to make things awkward between them. He sits down and tries not to pay much attention to the beautiful boy doodling in his notebook.

"Marco."

Marcel looks over at Louis.

"It's actually, uh, Marcel."

Marcel whispers. Louis smiles. "I like that name better than Marco." He says. Marcel smiles and looks at his notebook as he whispers a thank you.

"I don't get this at all." Louis says. Looking at all the notes the teacher is writing on the board. "It's easy." Marcel says. "Well of course you're smart." Louis states. "You can call me a nerd it's fine I'm used to it." Marcel says. "Nah, I'm not like that." Marcel looks at Louis shocked. "Really?" Louis nods. Marcel smiles, "well that's one less jock to worry about I suppose." Marcel says. Louis nods.

"You're actually a cool guy." Louis says. Marcel looks at him in awe as the bell rings. Louis gathers his things. "You are cool, I hope we become friends." He says with that amazing smile Marcel loves. Marcel only nods as he watches Louis walk out of class.

Later that night before Marcel went to bed, he thought of Louis in a different way. He thought of offering to tutor him just to see him and how he looks while he's focused. He thought about how he smiled at himself today. He kept thinking about Louis until he fell asleep.