Chapter 6

"Hey Marcel, you should come to my place tonight." Louis says, catching up to Marcel at his locker. Marcel looks at Louis shocked, they never talked in public like this unless it was in science. "Sure Louis, I'd love to." Marcel says, cheerfully. Louis grins, "alright see you then." And he walks away leaving Marcel in yet another daze. "Marcel!" William shouts as he slams Marcel's locker shut, making him jump back into reality. "Oh...uh...hi William." Marcel says, fixing his glasses nervously. His voice cracking at Williams name. "Why were you talking to Louis?" He asks, closing in on Marcel, who's back was against the wall.

"Um, Louis? Who's that?" Marcel says, his voice shaky.

"Don't play games, Marcel." William says, sternly.

"He asked about homework!" Marcel finally says frantically. William backs up, fixing his varsity jacket. "You better not be lying Marcel, you know I don't like liars."

Marcel just nods, fear swirling in his green orbs. "You're real lucky." William says, then he disappears down the hallway. Marcel lets out a sigh of relief, so glad William didn't hurt him or break his glasses again. Marcel quickly headed home to prepare himself to go to Louis' flat.

At Louis' flat, it was lonely. "Lou, where's your family?" Marcel asks, curiosity ringing in his voice. "I told them to treat themselves tonight." Louis says before facing Marcel. "I couldn't let them be around to see this."

"See wh-"

Marcel was cut off by the taste of Louis' lips on his. Marcel grabbed Louis' waist and pulled him closer. He wanted to live in that moment forever. Just him and Louis. They pull away, but they didn't let go of each other.

"Louis I-"

"I like I like this." Louis says cutting him off. Then kisses him again quickly. They both smile. That burning sensation they felt was love, and it was true love.