Chapter 5

They both look at each other in shock. Terror filling both their eyes. "I'm so sorry." Marcel says quickly, scared that Louis might hate him now. But Louis kissed him to, he doubt that Louis could hate him. Louis stood there dumbfounded, trying to process what just happened. He finally found the words to say, "no, I liked it." Marcel stood there in shock.

"What if they find out?" Marcel says, a bit of worry hinting in his voice as he pulls nervously at his shirt collar. "They won't." Louis said. Marcel walks closer to Louis. "I didn't mean for that to happen I just couldn't help myself." He stutters. Louis looks at him, "I wanted it to happen." Marcel looks at Louis shocked. "Is..is it going to happen again?" Marcel asks, Louis' lips form a small smirk as his face inches closer to Marcel's.

"Depends, do you want it to?" His hot breath was on Marcel's lips as he nodded. "Say it Marcel." Louis demands.

"I do, I do."

Louis pulls Marcel and kisses him hard. They felt things they never felt before. They felt love, they felt it from their finger tips to their toes. This was something no one could understand, this was love.

The next day at school was a hard one. They were both very cautious of everyone. Marcel was deathly afraid that Louis might have hinted it to William what had happened last night.

"Did you tell anyone?" Marcel whispers to Louis. Louis shakes his head. "I'm never speaking about it, William, if he found out, he'd make me the laughing stock of the whole school."

Marcel sighs, Louis couldn't tell anyone about their little fling going on. "Are we, um, we like dating?" Marcel whispers, making sure no one heard the words that came out of his mouth. Louis looked at him shocked, "marcel it was one kiss, their will be plenty more, but lets move slow ok?"

Marcel nods at Louis' words. He loved the way his name slipped off Louis' tongue into the fresh air. It was like an angel saying his name. And he loved it.