Chapter 21 (Part 2 of 2)

Recap

After all these days of both boys being unhappy because one of another. All these days of wishing something good will happen. And all these days of wishing things could just go back to normal for the two of them be happy together, the day has finally come and of course, Harry and Louis couldn't be any happier at this moment.

"But then I met you. You, Harry Styles, are my source of happiness"

Harry couldn't help but get this weird feeling in his stomach. It wasn't butterflies. No, it was something more. It felt weird. But somehow, Harry liked the feeling. He's actually been getting this really, different kind of feel when he is around Louis. He hasn't felt it for a while but now that Louis is holding him, has his head on Harry's chest, Harry has it. And for some reason, he really, really did like it. It made him want to be with Louis even more.

And as Louis held onto Harry even tighter, Harry got the feeling more. Much more, now. He could not tell what it was. Was it that Louis makes Harry happy? Wanted? Worth something? Or is it that Harry may be in love. Harry shook his head at the thought of him being in love with Louis. But now that Harry thinks about it all, he could believe that he is. Louis makes him feel so special. More than special. He couldn't explain it. All he could say is that Louis just makes him feel so important.

Yeah, they did go through a lot but it was worth it. Who knew trying to get Louis Tomlinson yours would be so hard? Harry surely didn't think it would be hard but it was. Was it hard for Zayn to get this beautiful blue eyed boy? Harry wanted to asked but clearly that was not his business and it would probably make Louis uncomfortable to talk about.

"Louis" Harry heard Louis hum in response. He sighed and said, "Have you uhm ever thought you were in love?"

He felt Louis shake a bit. He got the shivers at the word love. Louis really did think he was in love with Zayn but look how that turned out. Not so great. Zayn ended up cheating on him, hurting him, breaking him. But Louis has always known that something would happen between the two. It wasn't like they were going to get married and last forever. Zayn was a bad person.

Louis nodded slowly. "Yeah, I actually thought I was in love with Zayn. He was so sweet and caring when we were dating but look how that turned out. Forget him. I like have you now"

Those words made Harry smile widely like a fool. Louis couldn't see it tho. Harry was glad he couldn't because he probably would look ridiculous in his eyes. But Louis probably wouldn't. Louis finds Harry so beautiful.

"Have you?"

Louis suddenly asked Harry. It didn't surprise him. He kinda knew he would ask back. It was fair that both of them answer the question. Even if Harry was the first to ask.

Harry cleared his throat. "Yep. I actually am right now" Louis didn't even hesitate to get off of hair and sit up straight. He was so taken back. He felt really offended for some reason. Harry kinda felt like Louis do that which he did.

"So while you're in lobe with someone, you're here with me? What the fuck, Harry?" Louis shouted. Harry just laughed. "Really? You're laughing?" Harry nodded at the question. He found this amusing.

"Why are you laughing?" Louis shouted. He was on the verge of crying. This hurt him so much. His eyes were watering at this moment.

When Harry notice Louis' blue eyes were about to let tears out, he stopped and grabbed Louis' face and didn't even hesitate to kiss him. While Harry's eyes were closed, stuck in the moment of his lips on Louis' soft lips, Louis stayed still. His eyes were wide open and he just got this tingly feeling that made him want to scream in happiness.