Chapter 5

"Can we just please discuss what just happened in there?"

"I dont want to talk about it. Im over him and he's over me, thats all there is to say, Marcel."

We're both sat in the food court eating and he's trying to discuss my little encounter with Harry about 10 minutes ago.

"Why did you slap him?" He asks and i sigh. He isnt going to give this up. I cant just tell.

"He, he uh, he called me a slut. To him im a slut because he thinks im now dating you or having some sort of sexual relations with you. Thats why i slapped him for ever accusing me of not having self respect." Im looking down at my plate and let silence take over.

"So, hanging out with me makes you feel like a slut?"

"Well, i dont want it to, but it feels that way. Im not interested in you in that way Marcel. I just broke up with Harry and it's just not something im thinking about. Not right now."

"No, yeah i know i agree with you. You and Harry have many issues and if i got in the picture it wouldnt be a pretty one." I look up at him but he turns to look at his food. He looks hurt but doesn't sound hurt. Why would he be hurt?

"I dont ever want to hurt you. I just really need a friend, Marcel. And right now, you're my best friend okay?"

"You're one cheesy girl arent you?" He makes fun of me to ease the tension.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I smirk and continue eating my food.

.......

"Do you want to come in and watch a movie or something?" I offer and Marcel turns off his car as if he's accepting my offer physically. I smile and we both walk into my house. He takes a seat on the couch while i set up the movie.

"Georgia?"

"Yes?"

"I must rather just talk. You know, just about life and stuff. If we're going to be so called 'best friends' i need to know things about you." He walks up behind me and turns off the TV. It startles me, but i collect myself and go ahead and sit on the couch. Giving us space between us.

"So, you want to know about me? What exactly do you want to know?"

"Your full name."

"Georgia Rose."

"Okay, where were you born."

"Los Angeles."

"Favorite color?"

"I know this might sound weird and boring but i really like black. As you can tell by my clothes." I giggle and slightly tug at my jeans.

"Haha, yeah i suppose. Uhm, favorite band?"

"Ever heard of The 1975?"

"No, i actually havent."

"What are you?! 60? You live in England and you have NO idea of who they are?! You must be joking right?"

"Ha, um no im not joking Ms. Rose."

"Please dont call me that Mr. Styles."

"Fine, i wont." He laughs and shifts on the couch.

"Favorite movie?" He rests his head on this hand.

"Right now? It would have to be The Breakfast Club."

"Interesting. Favorite book?"

"Promise not to laugh but its 50 Shades of Grey"

"Oh my god. Haha, Do you like writing?"