Chapter 4

"Gooooood Morningggggg!" The sound of my mother's voices echos a little bit into my room. She open my black curtains and lets in all the sunlight.

"Mom what are you doing its only 10am." I bury my face back in my pillows and try to go back to sleep.

"Exactly, its 10am, get your lazy ass up." She pulls the covers off of me and i groan in frustration. I give up and sit up. I rub my eyes so i can adjust to the morning light.

"What?! What is soooo important that you needed to wake me up at 10am on a Saturday morning?"

"Oh nothing really, i was just wondering if you wanted to go shopping today? You also seem really grumpy and stressed."

"Im tired. Im grumpy. Im stressed. I have been studying all last week for the finals exam coming up THIS week after this weekend and all i want is to sleep and relax a little bit, please?"

My mother sighs but gives in, "Okay, alright, I'll let you sleep for another hour or so." She kisses my forehead and covers me up with my blankets again and closes the curtains. She closes the door on the way out as well. Thank you, mother. I snuggle back into my bed sheets and i start to doze off and dream until im interrupted by my phone blasting my ring tone. I groan and notice i only slept for 10 minutes. I get up and grab my phone and snap at the person on the other line.

"Hello?!" I place my hand on my forehead and close my eyes. I sit on my bed when a familiar voice answers back.

"Good morning. Uh, did i catch you at a bad time?"

"Oh, um no Marcel, im just a little stressed but what's up?"

"Well, um, last night after i left your house and got to mine, i grabbed some stuff from the back seat of my car and noticed my journal was sitting back there. I have been looking for it all day yesterday and i even searched my car and it wasnt there before, until last night. Did you leave it there?"

"Yes, i did."

"Did you take it from me?"

"No! No, of course not. I found it under the bench yesterday. I tried to give it to you but i couldnt find you., plus i taped a note on the inside cover explaining the whole situation."

"Well there wasnt a note. . . Georgia," he sighs softly, "Did you, did you read it?"

"No! I actually have a journal of my own and i would be devastated if somebody found mine and read through it. I respect your privacy okay?" I say in a rushed manner.

"Please tell me you aren't lying. . ."

"Im not lying, dont you trust me enough?"

"Well-"

"It could have been somebody else who could of found it and they could have read through it. I, on the other hand, didnt." I started to get upset over the fact that i wasnt trust worthy to him.

"Okay, Im sorry. Uhm, i also called for another reason. . ."

That reason would be?!"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come out and go get a cup of coffee with me? I need your advice on something."

"Uh, yeah sure. Where should i meet you?"

"Meet me at Mrs. Sadies cafe at around noon?"

"Okay, see you later." I hang up and lay down on my bed. Holy shit, he is frustrating, damn is it in his family's blood line to just confuse and frustrate others?!

......

I'm dropped off outside of the little corner cafe and i spot Marcel already sitting at a table and sipping on a cup and is reading a book. I open the door and a little bell rings. Marcel looks straight up at me and i smile and make my way over to where he is seated.

"So, what can i help you with?"

"Well, I'm actually quite bored with my wardrobe and i was wondering if you could help me go out and buy some new clothes. I'm pretty tired looking old fashioned. It's comfortable being in this type of clothing plus it covers my tattoos."

"Well, long sleeve shirts exist." I saw kinda laughing at his clothing. It was silly for him to wear that.

"Yeah, but like i said, i need your help. As you can see, im not fashionable." He takes a sip from his cup again.

"Well yeah i guess, i just gotta text my mom and let her know." I pull out my phone and do just that.

........

"What about this one?"

"I dont think Orange is your color, Marcel. Try this navy blue one." I hand him a dark long sleeved shirt and he goes back into the dressing cubicle.

After about 2 minutes he comes back out and it looks good on him. The two buttons at the top are undone and a little bit of his chest is showing.

"Yeah that one looks good. Oh, i found a dark grey and a black one in the same size. Want to try them on too or?..."

"No, its fine, ill just take it. Its in the same size anyway." I grab the 3 shirts from him and hold them for him while he continues his search for jeans now. He hold up a pair of black skinnys.

"Well, just go try them on and see if you can actually fit in them first." I laugh slightly and he proceeds to enter the dressing room again. He comes out as I'm still searching and the pants have a tight looking fit.

"Um, they look ti-" I get caught off.

"Tight, i know, but really, they arent. They are just right. Um, im taking these. Can you do me a favor and find another two pairs of these." I nod and walk over to the racks. I hear the bell at the front entrance ring and its Harry. Out of all places he comes here. He spots me and strolls over.

"Georgia, what are you doing shopping in a mens store? Shopping for the new boyfriend?"

"No, not a boyfriend. Though is is a boy and is my friend. Why are you here? Out of all places?"

"Because, Georgia, this is where i get most of my clothing."

"Hmm." I look back down at the rack and skim through the jeans.

"Why didnt you turn around when i called you in the hall yesterday?"

I sigh heavily and look back up at him, "To be completely honest with you, I was pretty sick of you being an idiot, Harry. I was tired of you not caring about yourself. Does it matter anyway?"

"To me it matters, i was actually trying to be with you."

"You didnt try hard enough plus you're a judgmental jerk and dont care about anybody besides yourself." I finally find two more pairs of the black jeans and turn around and see Marcel waiting by the dressing room. Harry looks up at who I'm staring at and has a harsh look.

"That guy? Really my brother? Holy fuck, you really are a big slut." He scoffs and i look at him and swing my hand straight at his cheek.

"You dont have a right to ever speak to me like that, Harry." I quickly stroll back over to Marcel who is shocked from my harsh assault on Hrary's cheek.

"Um. Wh-"

"Can we just please ignore and pay for this and get out of here." I look down at my hand and its red from the hard slap against his fucking face. I have waited so long to do that and give him a taste of his own medicine for being a jerk and so judgmental towards people at school and in public. But what he said really made me realize something, im not a slut though, i have only ever had sex with Harry ONCE and only been faithful to him and I dont even look at Marcel in that way. But if i do, that will say a alot about me as a person. And i dont want to be seen as that kind of person.