Chapter 3 : Lunch Table

Selena's POV

I felt bad for shouting at Justin like that. I shouldn't have just assumed that he's like the rest of them. Once I got to the cafeteria I headed to the lunch line because I forgot to grab my lunch on the way out of my house this morning. On my way there I saw Justin heading to the same line. Be bothered grabbed trays awkwardly and waited in line.

We both blurted out in unison,

"I'm sorry"

I stay silent. He keeps going.

"I shouldn't have lost my temper like that. Today hasn't been easy and I'm still getting used to this school and everything."

I was shocked. I guess he's not as stuck up as he looks.

"I'm sorry for prejudging you like that," I blurt after a few awkward moments of silence.

"I wasn't thinking.."

"It's okay," he replies.

After grabbing my food I turn around and look back at him. I truly did feel bad. He doesn't know anyone here or how to survive high school or public school in general.

"Hey, why don't you sit at my lunch table with me?" I ask.

He stands there thinking it over for a few seconds.

"I totally understand if you ca—" I start.

"Are you sure that's okay?" he blurts out before I can finish my sentence.

"Yeah totally, you'll like my friends," I assure him.

He smiles at me with that innocent little puppy dog smile that would make any girl blush... maybe even me.

-----------------------------------

So I'm going to start leaving notes at the bottom of each chapter like this! I tried to make this chapter a little juicier 😏😏

IM SO SAD UGH, I was reading a really good fanfic called "Adopted" and then it said "to be continued..." but the girl hasn't written since Aug. 15, 2015 so now I'll never know the ending and it was SO GOOD ASDFGHJKL