Chapter 4 : Lunch Table (pt.2)

Justin's POV

Selena invites me to her table eagerly with a warm smile. Oh God I love that smile. It's only been a day but I think I have a crush on her. I mean... she's smoking hot!
I walk with Selena to her lunch table across the room. The table is in the far left corner of the cafeteria next to the matheletes. We take a seat and she introduces me to her friends.  She tells me the one with the emo swoop is Daren and he doesn't talk much. She introduces me to Sarah, Kate, and Jeremy. Then she points out her best friend, Taylor. She's super tall and skinny with ripped jeans and bright red lipstick. I greet all of them with a hey and introduce myself.

"Hey, I'm Justin."

"We know who you are!" Sarah blurts.

I totally forgot that I was famous for a second... I guess being with Selena makes me feel normal. I haven't felt normal for a long time.
As we're eating a group of girls are heading to our table.

"Oh no..," Selena mumbles.

"What?" I ask.

"I hate them. They think they rule the school with their designer bags and their rich daddies."

"Who are they?" I question.

"The two on the sides are Cara and Kendall, you'll see them at every party and club alongside their leader, Hailey, she points to the one in the middle. Every guy wants to get inside he pants, and she knows that. She uses it to her advantage, having every guy at her feet like servant dogs. No one dares mess with her... Everyone bows down to her, but I don't get why they're so scared of that Barbie doll.."

Hailey walks to our table.

"What do you want Hailey?" Selena grumbles.

"Why so rude Gomez? Introduce me to your new friend." She says, gesturing to me.

I stand up and greet her, she can't be so bad right?

"Hello, I'm Justin."

"Justin Bieber?" She asks, like she doesn't know.

"Yeah...." I answer awkwardly.

Well... Mr.Bieber...." She says sexily. "I would just love  to get to know you better." She says while biting her lip and slipping her number into my hand. She walks away and heads back to her table. She seems nice, I don't get what's wrong with her....

"Ugh, stupid troll." Selena grunts.

"I would just love to get to know you better," Selena mimics Hailey in an annoyed tone.

The people at her table laugh.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask confused.

"Oh, Justin. Justin Justin Justin. You have so much to learn." Selena looks at me disappointedly. "Don't call her." She orders me.

"Umm... okay, I guess" I reply, still confused. I mean, she looked so nice. And she was a total babe. I know I shouldn't be saying that about Selena and Hailey but they're both smoking!

The rest of the day Selena shows me around the school. She's in most of my classes, which is good, because the school is huge and I could get lost easily. Hailey's in some of my classes too. I get what Selena was saying, all the boys are practically drooling around her. She tries to sit next to me tho.
We talk a lot in History class and she invited me to her big birthday party tomorrow night. It sounds fun, I'm probably gonna go but I don't know if Selena's gonna like that idea, but I just won't tell her... I mean she's not the boss of my life anyways. I can't let people take control of my life anymore. I can't be like I used to. I won't ever go back to that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you like this chapter? 😏😏

SORRY if you like Hailey, Cara, and Kendall... I like them too lol it's just for the book.

I wonder what Justin's talking about when he says he never wants to go back to his old way. 😏😏