Chapter 7 : Forgiveness

Justin's POV

The last bell rings, signaling the end of the day. I walk out of school, the icy weather giving me goosebumps. I shuffle to my car, when I hear someone running after me. I turn around to see the last person I would expect to see.

"Hey Sel, what are you doing here?" I ask, confused why she doesn't look angry at me anymore.

"We need to talk." she states

"Okay hop in, we can go to my house" I reply

Selena's POV

We hop in his car and we drive in silence to his house. The tense silence fills the car, making me claustrophobic as we get closer to our destination. We pass by the rich neighborhood where he lives and he slows down at one of the houses.

"This is it." he says, turning off the car engine and gets out. He opens the door of the car for me as I get out. I examine his house. It's HUGE!! Multiple fancy sports cars are parked in the driveway near the front entrance. He holds the gigantic glass front door open for me as I enter his house. The floors are a gleaming white marble and it echoes as we walk up the stairs. We walk through a long spacious hallway until we stop at a door. He opens the door and we head in. He takes off his leather jacket, his shirt lifting up with it, revealing his washboard abs and a few tattoos.
"Like what you see?" he says raising one eyebrow at me with a sly smirk.
I blush realizing I was staring a little too long at his perfect body. He chuckles and lays down on his bed, patting a spot next to him, indicating for me to lay next to him. I lay down and examine his room. His room is like any other teenage boys room, except it's much cleaner than an average teenagers room.. He probably has a maid, assuming he's rich.

We lay there for awhile in silence, only the sound of our synchronized breathing filling the huge quiet room. After a couple of minutes I get up and sit on the edge of the bed. He grunts and follows, getting up and sitting next to me.

"So... what did you want to talk to me about?" he asks curiously, his warm milky brown eyes staring intently into mine.

I sit there thinking. I just realized I hadn't planned how to tell him about Hailey.

"Look, it's about Hailey." I say

Before I can finish he interrupts me

"Look Sel, I'm super sorry I..."

"I forgive you. I believe that you didn't mean to.... you know" I interrupt

He sits there, his perfect lips ajar in awe.

"How... why?" he asks

"What... do you not want me to forgive you?"
I ask confused

"No! No no no no no!" he says standing up

"I'm... I'm just curious that's all" he adds, sitting back down, more calm

"Well...." I say.

Honestly I didn't know how to tell him or if I should tell him about what I heard.

"Hail-" I stop

"I just decided to forgive you, that's all" I say casually

He looks at me skeptically, like he wants to ask a question but decided against it.

"Well. I'm just glad that you forgave me," He says getting up

"I better get going" I say, getting up as well

"Stay the night." he offers

"I really shouldn't I have a lot of stuff to do" I say with a small frown

"Oh... okay, I'll drive you home" he says grabbing his keys, a little less excitedly

Once we get to my house I get out and he follows. Once I get to my door I stop and face him. He's already staring at me and once we make eye contact he blushes and looks down, with his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks for the ride"

"Thanks for forgiving me" he replied with a sly smile playfully dancing on his lips.

He gives me a small side hug and I walk into my house. I'm really glad that we're friends again. It's just... I don't know if I should tell him about Hailey. I mean... I'm not even supposed to know.

My fingers hover over his contact, but I decide against it. I throw my phone into my bag and head upstairs to get ready for bed.

---------

sooooo how was the chapter? I know I never update but I've been working on this chapter for a long one time and I don't know where this story is going, so I've been trying to plan that.

PLEASE VOTE :)))