Chapter 4

Sorry for the delay & for the short chapter! I've been busy!!! :p

Hope you guys like how the story is going.

PLEASE comment and/or vote!!!

****************************************

I watched, memorized and a little scarred as Alek and his opponent circled each other in the ring. Suddenly, the opponent lunged toward Alek, but Alek didn't let him land one punch; Alek threw effective short punches into his opponent's rib cage. Alek then did a collar tie.

( Definition of a caller tie: " grasping the back of your opponents neck; a double collar tie, otherwise known as a Thai clinch or plum, involved clasping your hands together behind your opponents trapezius muscle. Where your opponents head goes, his body follows, making the double collar tie a valuable grappling hold. A double collar tie is especially useful in pulling your opponents head down for knee strikes, effectively doubling the force of the knee." )

The fight was over in less than 3 minutes and the unlucky opponent was out cold. All I heard was silence then the crowd made a defining roar that made me wince. Brazada took my hand and motioned me with her head toward the direction of Barry and the guys.

 I made my way through the crowd, but I looked back to catch a glimpse of those cold grey eyes and was rewarded to see looking directly at me; It seemed as if he could see every flaw I tried to hide from the world. Unfortunately, it only lasted for a second because three women with their cleavage hanging out surrounded Alek.

I turned around and laughed at myself

What did you think Bella, he would love you at first sight? After the things you did back in New York you don't deserve to be happy

I shook my thoughts away and decided to have a good time tonight. Who knows? Maybe I can actually make a new life for myself in sunny California.

**************************************

Please ignore the grammar errors :)