Chapter 9

《  Not Edited 》

We both looked at each other for what seemed liked hours, but in reality it was only a couple of seconds.

    "hi, can I help you?" I mentally applauded myself for not stuttering like a fool in front of this gorgeous model. Alek

was dressed in just a black T that sculpted his well defined musles and dark jeans and the way that the sun hit his quaffed hair made me want to run my hands through it.

    " yea, I was looking for Brazada. Is she here?" he replied while intensely looking at me. I scooted back a little more because it was a uncomfortable with Alek towering over me. He was at least 6'2! Holy monkey milk! He must drink ALOT of milk.

P.S I am obsessively in love with chocolate milk . hehe.

      I came back from my fantasy wonderland of chocolate milk to answer the hunky man because right at the moment he seemed to look at me like I lost a few screws.

     " Yea she is, but she's asleep at the moment. Do you want me to pass a message along to her?. I tried not to fidget with my hands under his cold grey gaze.

      " No, just tell her Alek was looking for her". For a minute he had a mysterious look in his eyes that I thought was intrigue and dare I say it... Fondness?!,  but it was gone and his cold gaze came back.

   Geezz, what crawled up his butt?

    "okay" But Alek didn't even stay around, he swiftly turned around and walked away. Watching his retreating figure, I couldn't help but have a slight pain in my chest.

   It wasn't untill I was in my car that I realized two things.  One,  he bever introduced himself and Two, he never asked me my name.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

vote & Comment!

you can fallow me on Instagram: jessiicaa_miiranda