The hotel

I walked in the beautiful lobby with Cassie (sister) and the other girls and all our luggage. 

While I walk around I glance out at the pool. It was very small... I was disappointed that I couldn't warm up in it before the race tomorrow . Cassie calls me over to get my key for the room.

We get on the elevator and slowly I feel dizzy, it passes when we get off on the 8th floor. We walk along looking for the room number 221.
       I slowly walk along day dreaming when I bump into a door hitting my nose on the hard surface.
"Ahhhhhh" I said

"Omg are you ok!?" I heard a voice I knew.
Then I saw... It was him. My swim partner. I called him tae because he is from Korea so instead of Kim taehyung I just called him "tae" for short.

"Yea I'm fine", I started walking away when I felt my bag being pulled

I looked back . 😑 he's holding my bag strap.

"What ya doing"?... I said

"I'll do it ;P." He says walking behind Cassie to the room that was conveniently down the hall.
He placed your bags in the room and stole a hug from me.

I personally like his hugs it's just that he would pick me up and it made me think," oh no now he will know how heavy I am." But for the time being I let him hug me.

~~~ taehyung  is a that guy in the group who always makes people laugh and so do I , he treats every woman like a precious thing. He complements everyone all the time and hugs them. He's is a very sweet hearted guy really. Well he's my swim partner which means we share a lain together at the home pool. After we have swim practice we let the little kids play in the pool and then teach them how to swim. Me and him are known as mom and dad to the kids. They love us, sometimes he will say things like," hey sweetie when we go home you want a massage or dinner?" It's all fun and we love the kids. Me and him warm up before races together then ride home together. We are good friends
~~~~~~

^Later that day^

The swim team met in our room and we watched movies and talked about the other teams and our times we wanted to improve.

Cassie was sitting with the four girls on the one bed and the 3 guys except tae were on the ground and on a chair. I on the other hand was sitting next to tae against the bed frame behind the girls , sitting near their feet.

I started to dose off and while I was sleeping my head fell in the crack of tae's neck and slowly he rested his head on mine.
After the movie the team took pics of and with us. And drew on our faces. And ever so slowly every one fell asleep on each other. ( when your on a swim team there are no boundaries 😂 )

------////-----/////-----/////---/////---
                             End next chap. ->