No longer the same

I wake up to no one. The sun licks my face and blinds me.
As I glance to a noise coming  from the bath room tae was getting out of the shower.

His body shimmered under the crapy lights, drying off he ran his fingers threw his hair. "Ya know I can see you starring..." He said laughing

I flip over and pull the covers over my head. He slides on a shirt and boxers.

"Where's the team?" I asked

"They left early". He said hitting on the edge of the bed inching closer.

"So we are alone

"So we are alone..?" I stuttered

He lays over me pulling the cover I was gripping down. "Yea. . ."

I felt my stomach flip from the tone in his voice. He took off his shirt saying," I know you have had a ruff few hours but just saying I lied I won the race." He crawled under the covers.

" He crawled under the covers

Wait?! That means . . . I owe him a date. Well we are official now so I guess it didn't matter now.

I sit up facing him. "So I owe you ...? "

He pushes me back and crawled on top of me. Grabbing my hair while pulling down exposing my neck.

He licks up to my jaw and leaves bite marks leaning up to my ear saying," your mine now."

My hands levitate to his waist. Our legs rubbing against each other, tangling.

He places his hand in mine, making out with me. moaning in my mouth. He pulled my underwear low enough to move in.

While playing with my tongue with his other hand he slips his already hard ---- in me.

Realizing what he was doing I widen my eyes and slowly go back to enjoying the feeling.... He breaks the kiss and rests his forehead on mine moaning and breathing in my face.

After a while of pleasure he pulled out and came on my stomach. My hands locked with his I gather his ---- on my figures licking them sexily.

He lays next to me saying," get on top ."
I crawl in between his legs to his face and cross my arms on his chest laying down looking into his dark eyes.

He plays with my hair," I love how you said my name moaning." He smiled

"Does this mean we are a serious thing?"

" I hope so, a/z I lied about the race you won. " he said

"Agh you tricked me.... Well to late now. I said hugging him

---///---///---///---///---///---//--//--
End next chap->

Let me know if you want me to keep going with this story. :)