Hours before the meet

I slowly open my eyes and I smell men's Cologne , I love that smell... Smiling deeply and opening my eyes wide.
Some how I managed to slide down laying on my side facing tae's face and my hands up in his chest griping his shirt and tae's body was faces me with his hands holding me.
Our faces were inches away from each other. I blushed as red as a apple. His face was bright as always and I found myself sheepishly grinning .... His eyes slowly opened and he looked around and saw what happened then smiled big and wrapt his arms around my neck making me Borough in his neck.

I'm boiling over of blush and I feel like I have a fever my stomach flips as my heart pounds like crazy. He's slowly moves to my ear and says," I'm glad I woke up like this..."

As he stretches his arms and legs he sits up and observes how everyone fell asleep. "Oh my, a/z you need to see this." I sit up and cup my mouth trying hard not to laugh. The guys were spooning on the ground and the girls on the bed were tangled up with their legs in faces and arms in between legs ... It looked like they played a twister game.

Tae leaves to go to his room to get ready for the meet packing his suits and goggles and swim caps... Towels...

I did the same but wanted to brush my teeth. I look everywhere for my toothpaste, I couldn't find it. I go out in the hall and knock on tae's door but it was cracked open.
I walked in saying," tae I needs some toothpaste...." He walked out of the bathroom with a towel rapped around his waste handing me the toothpaste tube.
" stay in here so when your done I can use it," he said

"But your taking a shower," I turned around facing the sink brushing with my head down.
He moves behind me and rests his head on my shoulder saying," I have never met someone who looks cute while brushing their teeth."

I felt his chest against my back.
"Go get ready." I squeaked

When I was done I turned around-
...

He was standing right I front of me... I was so close to him my nose touched his collar bone...

He cups my cheek in his hand saying," beautiful. . . "

My eyes widened.
"Nahhhh..." I said

He moves down nose to nose "yes" he says.

He tilts his head and grins as he whips the toothpaste from my lips.
He rests his hands on the back of my neck...

He leans in and kisses my lips
I'm frozen
It felt just.... Right.
I lift my hands slowly
He pulls away suddenly

As the guys walk in and say " what ya'll doing."

He smiles and says," something tasty..."

I run out to my room.
The girls were getting ready ...
I walked in the bathroom holding my cheek staring at the ground while his words run threw my head... Then I look up at the mirror.
" Oh my gosh...." I had words drawn on my cheek which read," Mrs. Tae." My neck said ," back off she mine."
I sit there and whip it off and the girls whisper behind me laughing in between.

-we all get packed for the meet-

The team meets in front of the hotel were the van is.

I walk arms linked with Cassie to the black van and where there was only one seat left I offered it to her and she took it with a smile.

The coach said," hey ride with tae today a/z ."
I heard a honk behind me turning to see him in the window, smiling with his eyes squinted cutely.

" Ok see you guys there."
I get in the car and don't make Eye contact .
He hands me his phone and says ," play something we have a long ride."

-----////----////----////----////----////
End next chap->