Car ride to the meet

You look threw his music and his Spotify you see his hand next to yours. As you play" sorry" by Justin Bieber you Change it to panic at the disco "this is gospel"
"Ahh I love this song," he says.

I can feel his pinky curling over mine...     
After a few minutes he's slides his hand in mine. I blush a little.
30 minutes later I have passed out in the seat. Taehyung still holding my hand.

He looked at me smiling with love in his eyes

The team van pulled into a gas station to get snacks, tae stopped by the pump. He got out of the car and walked around to my side, with me still asleep he lightly brushed my cheek making me grin in my sleep.
It took everything for him not to kiss me right then and there. Instead he whispered , " annyo... (Hello^^) Sweetie wake up ...."

I opened my eyes with his cheek touching mine while he talked in my ear.
I smile and asked , " haha how long have I been asleep?" 

He replies," 600 years..."

I laugh and we walk in to get food. " get what ever you want the coach is paying, remember no carbonated drinks!"

I walked over to the tea's and waters... I get a Arizona tea and a water for after my races then I got some fruit and little sour gummies.... Suddenly my hand gets pulled, almost losing my food I looked at my grabber ... Tae.
He takes me to the back were the shirts were and he hid under the sweaters using me as a shield. 
"W WHAT Are you doing?!"

"My ex works here." He said sheepishly

"Oh I see... Here give me your wallet and food I got it." I said.

"WHAT IF THEY ASK FOR ID?!..." He wined I shot a scary glare at him.

"just go hide in the car!"
I walk over to the checkout and observed the girl.

she was gorgeous, tall skinny, her makeup was perfect.

"12.98" she said

" oh yea here"

He has no cash... Card it is...
I handed her the card.

she said," can I see some ID..."

I look down at his picture .... I show her the id and she rolled her eyes.

"Taehyung..."

He starts to walk over to me and her. He looks  different not happy or mad he just looks more in control over everything...

He walks behind me and kisses my neck saying "yessss lovely".....
I blush and widen my eyes.
He lifts up the id and says," this is me now let's go."

We paid for and got the food with the team, and went outside. 
I go and sit in the car starting to eat my fruit and playing the music...
Taehyung gets in the car.

"Tae."

"Yes:)"

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Because your mine, remember this morning?"

"Eh..."

"Don't make me have to remind you..."
He raises his hand ," here."

"Wha...?" I mumbled
I lifted my hand alining it with his.
He slowly ran his hands threw mine .

"see. God made our hands fit together this way meaning we were meant to  be close."

I pull away and cover my face in embarrassment. 
He pulls his phone out and takes a pic of me.

"WWWHAAA...no no no"...

"You looked so cute just now ." He says with a wide smile.

The coach walked up and said we were talking off to the pool.
We pulled out of the parking lot and pulled up to a light.

He looks at me and opens his mouth.
I pull out his candy he got which was long strings of sour straws. I was about to place it in his mouth when he shuts it.
"Oh well." I placed it in my mouth when he opens his...
"Oh I'm not gonna-." I was cute off by his hand behind my neck tangled somewhat in my hair.

He tried pulling me to him.... Then he puts the car in park and leans in hooking the candy with his tongue chewing up to my lips and leaves me with a sour kiss which slowly turns into a smile on his face...

My heart was beating so fast I thought I would die... ,"bastard..."
I Rolled the window down together some air.

Time passes a see come up to a huge building with little kids and young teens running around in swim suits. People putting up tents with swim moms buying goggles they will never wear and dads in the back watching the football game on they'er phones.

I loved this sight more than anything so much that I found my self smiling.
We park and on the way up he slides his hand in mine as we walk in.

----////----////----////----////----////-
   End next chap->