Chapter 4

Holly's POV

KNOCK.KNOCK.KNOCK.

Running down the stairs, I charged for the door. I open it up and signed the form. Taking the box in my hands i walked back up the stairs and into the guest room. I placed the box in the middle of the bed and placed the other boxes around it. 

"Holly, Hun, Clyde's here!" My yelled from downstairs.

"Send him up!" I shout back, only to turn to be met with a chest. Which also happens to be Clydes. as he walked over to the box i followed. 

"Hey, Holly, thank you so much for doing this for me. You have no idea what this means to me. I owe you a lot!" He saysreaching for the box, I slapped his hands away.

"No lookie!" I tell him and ushered him out the room.

"It's 5:30 now, Rachelle will be here at 6, we'll be done by 7, Limo will come at 5 past 7 and off you to go. Therefore you need to be ready for quarter to 7 because thats when the limo is picking you up." I tell him and he nods. I look at him still standing in my house.

"Clyde! 5:30! GOOOOO!" I tell him since he didnt get it the first time. He ran out. Chuckling i decided to get the make up ready and the hair accessories. 

KNOCK.

"Rachelle, come in." I tell her grinning. She walked in with her hair damp. Yes i did tell her to have a shower and not dry her hair. 

"What is going on?" I just sat her down and blow dried her gorgeous brunette hair. Telling her that i wasnt going to tell her,I then plugged in the curlers and placed light curls. Taking two strands of curls from either side of the front of her hair i brought them behind and bobby pinned them down. I then sparayed some hairspray so that the curls would stay in place.  make up wise i applied a light layer of foundation and then gave her a light layer of silver glittery eyeshadow and put on her faorite mascara. I glanced up at the time when i was done. Okay i have 10 minutes. Standing her up i told her to follow me. Walking into the guest room i switched on the light and got her to open up the big box in the middle. As she opened it up her eyes widedned. 

"What?" was all she said. I just shook my head and told her to put the dress on. Knowing that i wouldn't tell her what was going on she obeyed and placed the dress. It looked perfect. It was a midnight blue sweethart skater dress. I then told her to open all the other smaller boxes that contained a necklace and a charm bracelet. I opened up the cupboard and hannded her a shoe box. She opened it up and gawked. She picked up the shoes and placed the on her feet. 

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

"Come on, your ride is here." I tell her as i help her down the stairs. Handing her a matching clutch i gave her a hug and watched as the limo drove them away. Closing the door i sigh. I walked back upstairs and staterd putting away all the boxes into the small storage cupboard down the hall. I then walked into my room and started putting away the make up into the make up box. I did the same with the hair equipment. Putting the two boxes underneath my desk i looked at the time. 10:15. Hmm what to do.

Feeling my eyes go heavy, i decided to try and get some sleep. Lying down in my bed i shut my eyes, but then automatically opened them again. I tried again but the same thing happened. I sit up confused. My body is tired but my mind is overpowering and wont let me sleep. Lying in bed i decided to play candy crush until i get tired. 25 levels passed and i still cant get to sleep. I check the time 12:15. Almost 2 hours and i still can't sleep. Deciding i'm probably not going to get much sleep, i walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Making my self some coffee i sit down in the garden. I used to come out here with clyde at night, i smiled at the memory. I look around remembering various different memories that happened between Clyde, Rahelle and I. Putting down the mug i picked up my phone that was sitting down besides me 12:30, hmm i wonder how the date is going. Finishing off my coffee, i head back inside. Placing my mug in the dishwasher i walk into the living room and watched I am Sam.