Chapter 6

Holly's POV

I woke up in my bed, my eyes felt slightly sore and puffy. I get up and walked over to the mirror. I saw that my eyes were red and i had stained cheeks. Gosh, i looked so bad. I decided to go and have a shower just to relax my body a bit. once i finished, i threw on a pair of denim shorts and a slightly oversized hoodie. I walked downstair and into the kitchen to find a note on the table. 

Hey sweetie, i know you know about your father, Clyde informed me about it. I will be going up to isit him in the hospital, I've asked Clyde's mum to stay in the house for a couple of days maybe a week i'm not sure. please behave. I love you always, mum x

I sigh remembering my dad. I opened up the fridge and grabbed the carton of juice and poured it into a glass. I reached into my back pocket and took out my phone. I looked to see a text from Rachelle. 

hey Hol, i know you don't want to speak to me because of what i said but i'm really sorry, it just slipped. I shouldn't have said that. you have enough on your plate as it it. Please just let me know when i can come round to speak.                                                                                                                                                    Rache xx

I sigh and decided to let her know that it was fine. No matter what she was like a sister to me and we both say things we don't mean. But then again we all have our ups and downs when it comes to friendship. I placed my phone down and switched on the TV for some background noise. Walking back upstairs i grabbed my laptop and decided to log onto my Facebook account. Things had died down so i could now go on facebook without girls hating on me. I look through my notifications to see that i was tagged in a video. I clicked on it and the video started playing. It's pictures of me and her growing up. I grinned as all those memories started playing in my head. Then a message popped up on the screen. I smiled as what the message said was true, just because we say things doesn't always mean we mean them i mean i guess i have said worse to her and she forgived me for it. Honestly i'm quite suprised she did. I liked the video and grabbed my phone. Just as i had sent the texxt to her the doorbell rang. Getting up i walked over and opened the door only to be greeted by the smell of lavender. 

"Oh Honey, i am so sorry about your dad." Clyde's mum says as she pulls away from the hug, stepping aside i let her in only to see Clyde struggling to carry things in. I looked and chuckled.

"You know it would be nice if you helped" He says his voice barely audiable. I put on a thinking face before taking a few bags off of him. Walking inside i placed the bags on the island in the kitchen. i look to see there are things like popcorn, chocolates,ice cream and well just a load of junk food and dvds. I looked at clyde confused.

"Mum's idea not mine. She said it's always good to just watch movies endlessly and eat this much food. " he says unsurely, I chukle.

"Oh what to do with her" i say walking to the living room and sitting beside Clydes mum. Clyde then strolls in and plonks down beside me. I reach forward and grabbed the TV remote. I turn on the TV and put Pretty Little Liars on. I look to either side of me to see the two already getting into it. I grin and leaned back. About 5 hours later Clydes mum had fallen asleep so me a Clyde decided to go down into the basement and work on a new song since we haent written one in a while.About an hour and a half later we found ourselves recording our new song. I guess it felt good to release all those emotions into a song and believe me it was a very emotional song that just as we had finished listening back to it, Clydes mum was crying.  

"Mum, what, why are you crying?" Clyde asked concerned walking over to his mum. she just shook her head.

"No the song, it, it was beautiful. The lyrics. It told a story. It's an incredible song." She tells us grbbing me and pulling me into a massivve hug, not knowing what else to say. As she let go i gasped for air. Clyde just chuckled.