chapter 8

The whole chapter will be told in the third person. Btw, I love y'all (Never get tired of saying that)❤️
But I love readers who votes more (gets pelted by not voting readers)
Sorry
Injoy the chapter, love y'all, and,

(in my bass voice) Don't forget to subscibe.

------------------------------

Mitch tumbled down the sandy desert.
It had been 6 hours since he left the camp.
He felt broken. He felt unloved.
He was sure his friends were there for him, but he was wrong. Mitch's foot got caught on somthing and he fell over.

"Ulgh!" He moaned and rolled over to see-

A body.

A limp, lifeless body of a familiar face.

Mitch swallowed a scream and quickly removed the sand covering the body.

"Hannah?" He exclaimed.

Hannah Hart's body was covered with sand.
Mitch scrambled to brush it all off, and pulled
the body onto his lap.

"Hannah, stay with me. Hannah don't! Please. Stay with me Hannah, you're not dying on me." He shook her body. "Please."

Hannah's eyelashes moved a little.
Sand fell from her blonde hair, and she opened her eyes. "Mitch..?" She whispered.

Mitch grabbed her, catching her in surprise.
"I thought you were dead!" He cried. A tear trickled down his sandy face. Hannah smiled.

"Aww. You luv me."

"Hannah what were you doing in the ground?"

"What?" She looked around and seemed to notice her surroundings for the first time.
"Oh we havn't transported yet. That's nice.
Wait how long have we been here?"

"The games, 7 days. The desert...5."

Hannah gasped and fell into Mitch's arms.

"The last night I remeber was 4 days ago." She exclaimed, gasping for breath.

"You've been asleep for 4 days?" Mitch asked slowly. He was clearly surprised.

"I guess. I...." She frowned. "I was looking for Mamerie! Is my sister alright?"

Mitch bit his lip. When he last saw Mamerie..it weren't all that pretty.
She had gone mad, and she wasn't thinking about anyone but herself.

She didn't even care when Tyler went off without her. As long as she had her dagger, she felt at home, Tyler had said.
But at least she was alive.

"Yeah." Mitch said. "She's alive and healthy."

Hannah breathed. "Thank god. I have to find her. But what was I doing here...?" The tried to get up, but she suddenly screamed.

"Why, what is it?" Mitch asked desperatly.

"I....remember. Someone tackled me. Someone masked me and I was dying."

"Hannah what are you talking about?"

"Someone masked me as soon as we got transported here. A mask with the poisonus mist. You know, at the hills. I fell to the ground, choking. Yes I remember now! I was dying."
Hannah frowned. "But who..."

"Why didn't you take the mask off?"

"I don't know." Hannah started to sit up, but she winced. She looked down to see a wound.
A wound covered with sand.