chapter 15

Hiii
I might seem like a idiot asking this but..
Underneath the VIP ticket selling page for the PTX tour (Inthe website ptxofficial), it said
"Consert Tickets Not Included".
Does that mean you have to pay for the tickets as well as the...VIP thing?
Sorry if you don't understand what I'm asking. I'm confused.
K
Bye

----------------

"Ugh.........."

I woke up, my head hurting like hell.
It was very dark, but I could see one thing.
Mitch was asleep on my chest.

"Mitch?"

He woke up with a start. Then he saw me.
"SCOTT HOYING!!" He threw his arms around me and I hugged back, dazed.

"Uhm..Are you okay?"

He pulled away and glared at me.
"No? When the cannon went off, I was really scared! I thought it belonged to you! And when you didn't wake up after we transported...... You, sir, scared the shit out of me and Alex! We thought your dead body had transported with us!"

I smiled. "I'm fine Mitch. Thank you. And I'm sorry for scaring you."

He shook his head. "It's not me you should be saying sorry to. Actually, you should be. You scared the fuck out of me, mister!"

"I know, I know."

"But..." He bit his lip. "It's Alex you should be really sorry for. He is really worried about you."

"Is..?"

Mitch pointed to a spot next to him, where Alex was sleeping, curled up.
I scooted over.

"Alex..?"

He stirred and opened his eyes. "Scott..?"

I smiled and waved. "Hey."

He stood up straight and hugged me real close. "Oh my god...you're alive..! I was so...so worried!"
Then he sat up and pulled away guiltily.
"Sorry."

I shook my head. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have worried you."

He blushed. "Yeah. You shouldn't've."

I looked around. It was real dark, so I couldn't really see anything. "Where are we?"

Alex shrugged. "Beats me. It was dark when we got here. We didn't get to see anything."

My mind was blank.
My head still hurt badly and I felt sad.
I shook my head, trying not to drift away.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"6 hours."

I stared. "Six......"

Mitch sat next to me and held my hand.
"What happened back there, Scotty?"
He asked. Then I suddenly remembered.

"Where's Kirstie?"

"She's out with Jeremy to look around this place. She was with us for a long time. She was out cold like you, but she woke up three hours earlier than you. She stayed with us for two, bawling, but she went off an hour ago."