Prologue

"His children really aren't that bad. If you first get to know them better, you'll just love them." My mum tries to convince me, sitting behind the steering wheel as we're on our way to the Styles' house. 

"Yeah." I chuckle nervously, "I think I'm gonna get used to them eventually." I plug in my earphones, leaning my head against the window next to me.

My mum and I are going to move to Cheshire today. She's been dating this man, Des Styles, for like 7 months now and things are getting serious. That's why he asked her like 3 weeks ago if she wants to move into his house with me. It's better so she doesn't have to drive for hours to see him. I kinda like the fact that my mum has found someone else, that she's over my dad who left us 4 years ago for another woman. I'm glad that she's happy now. Even though I wasn't too excited about it.

Because of school I only had the chance to see them once. And to be honest, I've already had enough of this Harry guy who is Des' son. Well, I don't wanna be a bitch now and judge people who I barely even know but... to me he just seems like a typical nerd. When we met he wore these weird glasses and button up shirt with suspenders. Suspenders would actually look good - just not when he wears them. PLUS I have to leave all of my friends now, which means that I can only see them when I have holidays. At least his sister Gemma seems to be pretty nice, I guess. Maybe mum's right and... they really aren't that bad when I really get to know them. 

"But just so you know, Jamie. Just because you have holidays now, doesn't mean that you can go partying every night. You know you get on badly at school lately, which means that you're definitely going to study."

I roll my eyes at her, pulling out an ear bud. "Yea, mum. I know." But if she thinks I'm going to study all day and all night, she's damn wrong.

Who am I kidding, what have I gotten myself into?

-------------------------

Author's note:

Hey guys, this is just a little prologue! I'm gonna write the first chapter very soon :) So yeah, just to make this clear: Harry is AT THE BEGINNING kinda like a nerd (just imagine him looking like Marcel from BSE). I just wanted to make that clear, in case you're confused because of the cover :)

And I want to apologize for any grammar/ spelling mistakes in this fanfiction. English isn't my first language, but I really try hard to use my best english. 

So yeah, I hope you will enjoy this fanfiction :P At this point I'd like to mention that this fanfic COULD contain sexual scenes later. But I'm not sure yet, since I've never written those kind of things... just wanted to say that :) I'm also writing a Niall fanfiction by the way, it's called "One day I will meet you again" (:

I'd really appreciate it if you vote/ comment or fan me! xx

See youuu, you sexy people out there all over the world. 

~ Vivi x