Chapter 6

! WARNING !  This is my first and last warning, this is a dirty chapter. It's your decision if you want to read the dirtier part or not. And sorry for any mistakes!

Enjoy the chapter! :)

~ Chapter 6 ~      ***** Jamie's POV *****

My heart melts at his words as I come closer to him, rubbing his chest with my hand up and down. 

"You think I'm attractive?" I whisper against his skin just below his ear. 

"Mhm." I hear him mumble, him turning his head slightly to face me. 

"I can just give that back." I trail soft kisses down his neck to where his neck and shoulder connects, sucking gently at his skin.

"Jamie.."

I smile against his skin, then wrap my arm around his neck to pull him closer.

Harry places his hands on my waist, his head coming closer to mine as I can already feel his hot breath against my lips. He sends pure electricity through my body, making me want him so bad. The next second I crash my lips on his, our lips moving in a rhythm and him pulling me as close as possible. I'm so into the kiss that I forget my surroundings, just being focused on the curly in front of me. I tangle my right hand in his hair, playing with the hair at the back of his neck as he slides his tongue into my mouth. Without thinking I move my hands down his chest again to his belt trying to open it. But he suddenly stops me doing so.

"I.. I don't know if we should..." He trails off.

"Why not?" 

"I haven't done this before.." 

Oh. Yea, he's said earlier that he's a virgin. I mean, I don't want to push him or something. In a strange way it turns me on even more that no one has touched Harry like that before.

"Oh, okay." I say above a whisper, then an idea hitting me. "But.. that doesn't mean I can't make you feel good, does it?" 

Even though it's pitch dark in this room, I can practically feel Harry staring at me with widen eyes. In the back of my mind I know that it's the alcohol talking, but the main part of me would have said that even if I wasn't drunk. It's not that I'm like shitfaced, I'd say I'm just a bit more than tipsy. 

I smile, giving him another kiss on his lips as I fumble with his belt, trying to open it while grinding my hips against his crotch, causing him to groan slightly. I eventually fall to my knees, Harry helping me to get his belt open before he tosses it somewhere into the room. I pull down his pants, leaving him only in his boxers as I palm him through them.

"Jamie.. fuck.." 

"What do you want me to do?" I ask innocently, trailing kisses down his V-lines to just above the waistband of his boxers. Harry's breath is already uneven, and I haven't even started yet.

"I.. uhm.." He stutters, causing me to giggle a bit. It's so cute that he doesn't have any experience at all, he's even uncomfortable with saying what he wants me to do.

"Do you want me to show you what I can do with my lips?" I slide my fingers under the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down slowly, teasing him on purpose. 

"Please." Harry breathes, me smiling widely as his erection slaps against his stomach. I immediately grab it, palming him up and down really slowly. I hear how a small gasp escapes his lips.

"Fuck." He hisses and moves his hand to my cheek, caressing it softly and brushing a few strands of hair out of my face. Then he tangles his fingers into my hair.