Chapter 4

~ Chapter 4 ~   **** Harry's POV ****

I look down at Jamie with widen eyes in shock. She just kissed me.

Me.

This kiss was just... wow. But why did this even happen? Why did she kiss me and most importantly why did I even kiss back? 

 Because Jamie is damn hot.

I shake my head slightly to push the thought away.

"S- sorry. I.. I don't know what's gotten into me." she stutters with widen eyes as she covers her mouth with her hand in shock. I stand there, not being able to say anything. What should I even say? Should I apologize as well? I mean, I kissed back after all. 

I open my mouth, thinking about a reply but Jamie just turns around quickly and walks away. Great.

Well done Harry.

I sigh, running my hand stressfully through my curls before I walk over to the couch again. I notice that Louis, Josh, Zayn, Kaitlyn and Eleanor aren't sitting here anymore so I assume they are somewhere in the club, probably on the dancefloor. 

"Is everything alright?" a voice interrupts my thoughts as I look up, seeing that Liam is already looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"Yea. Everything's okay." I reply. It's still weird that they're all being nice to me now, if you ask me. It surely has something to do with my new look but hey, it's not that I complain. It feels good.

"Oh, Jamie. Where've you been?" Danielle asks, me quickly turning my head to see Jamie coming over to us. 

"I just needed some fresh air." She smiles at her before she sits down next to Niall, across from me of course. She starts talking to Niall about random things, Liam and Danielle being in their own conversation as I look at her up and down out of the corner of my eyes so she wouldn't notice. 

Jamie is indeed a pretty girl. Her medium-length brown hair is curled, her tight black dress hugs her curves in all the right areas and her heels emphasize her legs perfectly.

She is damn hot.

I shake my head again slightly to get her out of my head before sipping at my drink.

.....

.....

**** Jamie's POV ****

Two hours and a few more drinks later, the room is spinning in my head. I'm pretty drunk, well actually everyone here is. Harry is just dancing drunkenly on the dancefloor, holding his pint up in the air. He's shitfaced. 

"Jamieeee!" Louis slurs, laying an arm around my shoulder. Yep, he's drunk as well. "Do you want another drink? I'm gonna go over to the bar nowww." 

"Nah thanks. I think Harry and I are gonna go home now." 

"Oh. Already?" Louis removes his arm. 

"Yea." I chuckle. "It's like 3 am and Harry's shitfaced. Just look at him!" I point at Harry who's dancing weirdly to a song. Louis laughs, throwing his head back from laughing so hard. He has an adorable laugh and his smile even reaches his eyes. It's really adorable. 

"Okay then.. we can all exchange our numbers. Liam's throwing a party on Friday. You can come along if you want? With Harry, of course." 

I smile at him genuinely. "Sounds good. Of course we'll come."

Louis hands me his phone, me handing him mine as we type in our numbers, then handing the phone back to each other.

"Good, then.. see ya around, Jamie."