Chapter 5

~ Chapter 5 ~      ***** Harry's POV *****

The past three days have been really... strange? Jamie tried to avoid me whenever she could, we didn't talk properly about the night in the club and neither did we talk about the kiss. I wanna fucking know why she kissed me. Does she always kiss random guys when she's drunk or what? 

I'm currently sitting across from her in her room, explaining some maths stuff to her. But always when I try to talk to her about the kiss, she tries to avoid the questions. 

"Okay uhm.. did you understand that? I can repeat it if you want.." I look at her, waiting for a reply. But she just nods at me without any expression on her face. 

"It wasn't that difficult, was it?" Again she just shakes her head 'no' to indicate me that it was okay. 

"Jamie.. we have to talk about that sooner or later." I say as she sighs, snapping the book shut. 

"I think my mum called me." 

I look at her in disbelief. Really? She couldn't think of a better excuse?

"Fuck, Jamie!" I get up, getting slightly angry now. She can't avoid me forever. "Damn it! Just fucking talk to me!" 

***** Jamie's POV *****

I look at Harry with widen eyes at his sudden outburst. Since when is he so fucking confident? And this time it's not the alcohol speaking. I just avoided him because I can't even explain it to myself! So how am I supposed to explain it to him?!

I take in a deep breath, running my hands through my hair stressfully. "It meant nothing okay? It was just a drunken fucking mistake! Nothing more, okay?!"

"A drunken mistake." He repeats slowly, looking at me intently. I just nod at him. "You weren't even that drunk when you kissed me." Harry points out. 

"How do you know? You've been drunk as fuck after like 4 drinks!" 

Harry just keeps looking at me, us locking eyecontact but we don't say anything. Well I don't get what he expects me to say to be honest. Does he expect me to say that I kissed him because he looked so hot? Or because of this girl he was dancing with? What the actual fuck. 

"I just don't believe you." He breathes out, never breaking the eyecontact as he takes a few steps forward, now being just inches away from me.

It makes me a little bit uncomfortable, him looking down at me, my small, petite figure getting the best of me. He leans in slightly, his lips being just inches away from mine and his breath tickling my skin, yet I don't pull back. It's as if I can't pull back, as if I don't even want to. As if I get lost in his piercing green eyes and would let him do whatever he wants to do with me. Harry doesn't kiss me, he just keeps looking at me and it kinda shocks me how he actually takes my breath away. How can so many things change in a few days? 

"Yea, as if I give a fuck about what you believe." I eventually bring myself to say, just barely above a whisper. He just smirks, obviously being amused by the effect he has on me as he pulls back again. "Will you go to Louis' houseparty tomorrow? I change the topic.

Fortunately he let's it drop as well. "I guess." he shrugs. "When does it start?" 

"At 8pm." Harry nods at me, indicating me that he understood. I'm about to turn around to leave, but Harry stops me doing so. I look at him expectantly.

"Uhm I was wondering if... you wanna go to the mall with me? I'd like to buy some new clothes and maybe you could help me to pick some out?" 

I can't help but smile slightly. He really wants to change his appearance, his style, everything. I swear on everything that's holy, if Harry dressed like he did when we went to the club everyday, I can even imagine him being the new 'heartbreaker' in school. I notice how a small chuckle escapes my mouth at the thought, Harry still looking at me.