Chapter 10: Leaving me

He was rushing. But the first thing I did was hop into the shower. He needed to shower too. So we decided to shower together, since we already seen eachother naked. Yet I couldn't help to noticed he still had a hard on. And he kept on staring at my boobs, whenever I faced him. I couldn't tell to seem flattered or violated. But I gave him a half of a smile. I don't know what was it but watching the water glistening off of his sweating body, just kind of turned me on. Kyle dashed off when he noticed I caught him staring at my boobs. We rushed to get dressed. It was only, 9:02. And we were already in the car. We drove on the free way. It only took us 5 minutes to get there. He rushed to the baggage check. I was looking at the schedules. And then I noticed a really big mistake we made.

Kyle walked over to me and said," The plane doesn't lift off till' 9:15 PM!!"

"Sorry." I replied.

"It's okay you didn't see the ticket.'' He continued, " Let's just get something to eat, I'm starved."

We went out to eat and went on with our last day together.

* * *

I saw him go through security. We waved goodbye, I tried to hold in the tear because Josh and Lori was there, but when I turned around, I saw Josh bawling his eyes out. I broke down. I collapsed to my knees, and started to cry.I let my hair curtain my face so they don't see my ravaging red face filled with tears. Right when I was gonna run to the rest room, I was swept off my feet. I wanted to just punch whoever it was, but I was weak. Then I realized it was Kyle. I hugged him and I just didn't want to let go. I cried even more.

I whispered into his ears," Please don't leave me."

*This is a very short chapter. My apologies for the inconvenience. *