Chapters 9: The Night

"I just came to spend the night with you." Kyle said. "Since its probably my its last night here I wanted to spend it with you." I awed. He is too sweet. I noticed he had a bag in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked pointing at the bag. He tried to hide it from me behind his back. "Oh come on don't try to hide it. Let me see." I grabbed it from his hand.

"Wait no." He said while trying to grab it from my hand. I dropped my towel at the site of the items in the bag.

"What the hell?" I laughed and grabbed a pair of valentines day speedo a bottle of spray on whip cream, and a few pairs of XL condoms.

"Oh shit." He said slapping his forehead.

Unfortunately, we found out that Josh was watching just like is pervert being always does. "Ouch dude. Bad choice of fetishes, but nice choice of condoms." Josh said peeping trough a crack in the door.

"Get out."Kyle sighed.

"You know I have other plans." I said. 'What about our plans?' I thought to myself. I totally lost all the plans and the bet. I guess I was just too much into the mood. I grabbed my bikini and became totally naked in front of Kyle. I could literally see Kyle's forbidden district popping out of his pants. "Do you have a roll of quarters in you pants or are you just happy to finally see these?" I said while cupping my boobs. Kyle blushed.

"You're going to the pool to?" Kyle said.

"Yeah, but I rather go to the hot tub on the terrace." I said opening the sliding doors.

"I will be right back." Kyle dashed off to his room. I took my towel and I waited on the terrace.

What the hell is it with me?! I'm acting so god damn cheeky. It's not me. I noticed movement in Kyle's room. His curtain was open. I saw him going through his luggage like no tomorrow. He looked like Speedy Gonzales on steroids. He finally found it. He got dressed and came outside with me.

I slowly stepped into the hot tub. He had an expression on his face like, holy shit. I thought the same, I seriously lost it. Kyle stepped into the tub with me. I was thinking on ways to turn him on even more. Then it hit me.

"You know these bikinis these days are so restricting." I said while untying the back of my top. "Babe can you help me untie my back?" I wiggled a little closer to him. He untied the last knot of my top. Before it fell off of my being, I whipped it off and delicately placed it on the tubs side. I wiggled even closer to him. He put his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder. He reached out of the tub and brings me two 6 packs of beer. He take out two.

"Cheers." he said. He gave me a bottle. I looked at him filled with curiosity and disgust.

"You don't expect me to drink that, do you?" I said.

"It's our last night together, let's make the most of it." Kyle explained. I took the bottle and took a sip. I have to admit, it was terrible but after a bottle, I started to like the feeling; still hated it, but I couldn't blame someone who doesn't. After 3 bottles I started to get a little dizzy. I sat on Kyle's lap. I didn't realize I was facing him. Next thing I knew I was making out with Kyle. I drifted into black.

* * *

I woke up. Naked. And next to Kyle. I looked at the alarm clock. I was blinking midnight on it. I checked my phone. It was 8:58. Kyle's flight was at 9:15.

"Oh shit." I continued "Kyle wake up. Babe wake up." I slapped his torso. He still had a hard on.

"What? I'm up." He exclaimed.

"It's a minute till' 9!" I yelled.

"WHAT!" He exclaimed.