Chapter 6 : Moving away

It was Sunday afternoon and Kyle's family were packing for their long trip to Los Angeles. I was helping Kyle pack when I found his old camera.

"Well look what I found," I said with interest. Looking through the photos brought back a lot of old memories. "Remember when we went to Nickelodeon studios and watched 'Honey I Shrunk The Kids' in 3D?'' I showed him the photo with him in his 3D glasses. I continued," So many memories in so little time."

Meanwhile in the street, my little Kiersten and Kyle's little brother Justin were talking near the trunk of his dad's car.

"Sorry we are leaving all of the sudden." Justin said. Kiersten gave Justin his mom's suit case to put in the trunk.

''Don't be sorry. It's okay," She continued. " You should be happy! You have a chance to go to L.A.! That is great news!" Justin appreciated her positive attitude. Even though she was sad that Justin and his family were leaving Kiersten smiled making sure that Justin had no worries on his trip.

Lori and Josh were running up the hill and into the drive way. They were panting really hard.

"Where ~pant~ is your ~pant pant~ sister?" Josh asked.

"Up-" Justin interrupted Kiersten before she could even finish her first word.

"Probably making kissy faces with Kyle upstairs." He said immaturely.

"Hahaha very funny Justin. She is upstairs in Kyle's bedroom.'' Lori and Josh ran upstairs. As soon as Kiersten knew that Lori and Josh couldn't see them, she smacked Justin on the side of his head.

"Kyle, Christian, Justin! 10 minutes before we leave!" exclaimed Kyle's dad. Kyle and I rushed though his closet and dresser for something descant for him to wear at L.A.

I came across his underwear drawer. Looky, looky what I found is it a tie? No. Is it a sweater? No. Oh what of course it's Kyle's tighty whiteys hidden underneath his socks and shirts!" I dangled it infront of him. "I thought you wore boxers? Not, well, these!" I said while dodging Kyle's hands. Kyle chsed me around his bed. He cornered me when the bed stopped at a wall. He tackeled me on his bed. He tickled me and we both fell off the bed.

"Stop! Stop!" I exclaimed, "You win! I can't take it!" My face was red as a tomato.

"Okay, just give me my underwear!" He said. I handed over to him. Little did we know that Josh and Lori was watching us that whole time.

"Well look at the 2 love birds." Josh said.

"I am going to miss this for a while... luckily we are coming back."

"YEAH IN THREE MONTHS!" I exclaimed. It was obvious he knew that, but I can't stand to think that the love of my life is moving away for a LONG time. ( Even thoguh we just started dating.)

*Beep Beep Beep*

"Kyle hurry up! You too justin!" Kyle's dad exclaimed.

Kiersten and Justin stopped arguing about who knows what. Kiersten just told him to hurry up with the suitcases. Me, Kyle, Lori, and Josh threw Kyle's suitcase out the window. It almost hit Justin luckily it didn't. Kyle rushed down stairs and out the door. He was in the front yard before we were even out of his bedroom.

Kyle, Justin, Christian, Mr. and Mrs.Windfield were getting in the car. Kyle closed his door and rolled down his window. Josh leaned against the car and started talking to Kyle. Lori pulled me to the front porch.

"Do you think they could hear us from here?" Lori asked.

''No, I don't think so.'' I replied.

"Did, you guys..... you know?"

"What?"

"Did you get in his pants yet?"

"No! Of course not! Well, not yet."

"You are so thinking about it huh?!"

"Well...."

"YOU ARE!!"

"Shh! They might hear us!"

I heard Kyle, Josh and Kyle's dad talking. Then, Kyle got out of the car.

He said," Jessi, Josh, and Lori get in my car we are all going to the airport." Kyle went and got his keys in the house. We all jumped in the back of his Jeep. Justin threw Kyle's luggage in the trunk. He started his car.He let his dad out of the drive way and followed them to the airport. We were a little late compared to them because we got stuck in traffic. We finally get there and Justin helped him with his luggage.