Chapter 7: Allience in the Game

As Josh and kyle rolled his luggage in the airport, Lori and I talked outside.

"What are you  gonna do now?," Lori asked, "Wth kyle gone till' after prom, you can't lose that virtu of yours."

''Woah, what?!'' I said suprisingly "My boyfriend is about to leave my state and you're thinking about my virginity?!"

"Sorry, Ms.Feisty." Lori said "Virgin!" she coughed.

"Excuse me? Being naked and sweaty on a dusty hotel bed with kyle isn't really how I imagined my first time." I quietly exclaimed.

"Right. Are you sure you're just not scared to get caught?" She asked.

"Of course not," I replied "Unlike you I actually want mine to be special. And besides, Kyle probably doesn't want to be rushed on his first time anyway."

Lori looked surprised. "Wait. You didn't know that Kyle's not a virgin?"

"What?He's not?'' I asked

"Of course not.You're his girlfriend, how could you not know?!" She asked

"Well, that didn't really fit into conversation. What did you want me to ask him? 'Hey baby. Juat asking are you a virgin?' "

"Uhh... DUH" Lori replied. "I bet you can't give it up to him before he leaves."

" I'll take your bet." I said confidently.

Lori and I shook on it. We continued talking till' I saw Kyle walking to the ticket counter. I ran. I stopped him right before the attendant turned around.

"Baby, can you ask your dad if you can stay one more night?" I said up close to him while twisting my hair. I was actually pretty good at seducing Kyle I guess, because when I was done talking Kyle took out his phone and called his dad.

Kyle said on the phone,"Dad? Yeah it's Kyle. Can I spend one more night with the guys? REALLY? I can? Thanks dad Goo-" I swiped the phone before he could hang up.

"Yes Mr.Windfield? Yes this is Jessie. I was just wondering if you can rent us two rooms in Marriot?'' I said while streaming my fingers down Kyle's chest," I already have fifty dollars in my pocket for the pre-payment. Really?Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"What was that?"Kyle asked.

"What was what?'' I asked innocently.

"That. Seducing me, and convincing my dad to rent us rooms in Marriot? And when did you get fifty bucks from?" He asked so confused but moved by my new attitude.

" Don't worry. All questions will be answered when I give you your ggoing away present." Isaid then kissed him on the cheek. He had his worried "Okay" look on his face.

We walked to Josh and Lori waiting for us with his luggage. My arm in his and my head on his shoulder it seemed that everything was normal.

"Guess what guys... I'm staying for one more night!" Kyle said excitingly.

"What?!"Lori and Josh jumped out of their seats and hugged both of us.

We got his luggage and loaded it into the trunk of his car.

He turned on the radio and there was a "Yo mama joke" being said by DJ Maxxi Max. That one joke led to a whole outburst of yo mama jokes between us.