CHAPTER 3:- He Asked me out

The whole of yesterday i kept on analyzing what James had said to me. Well he didn't actually say it,he wrote it. Did he ask me out,or he just wanted to hung out as friends. I kept on moving back and forth. I wasn't yet ready for school. Is he interested in me? Should i tell him i have a boyfriend and can't go. I was so confused. Today i was going to talk to him and tell him everything. I wore a plain blue shirt with white jeans and my vans sneakers. I left my hair long and loose. I didn't have time to spare. I skipped breakfast and headed for school. The days you needed Emily the most she was no where to be found. I headed for my locker,i unlocked the code and opened it. A piece of paper fell from the locker. On the paper was an emoji with a sad face. Underneath the drawing was a note, it said,"you didn't reply my message the other day". I couldn't believe this guy had not figured out my name. That's when it occurred to me. The idea i needed. The bell rung for classes to begin. I sat down on my seat. Emily didn't share English class with me,but James did. He entered the class and sat next to me. He gave me a sad look. Mr Owen hadn't yet arrived so i had some time. I glanced at him and caught him staring at me. "H..Hi" i said. He seemed to have no problems with my stammering and continued staring. Then he spoke,"Why didn't you tie your hair in a ponytail"? I looked surprised there for a minute,then i answered "i didn't feel like it". He just nodded and turned his head. "E...Errm about saturday" i stated,he turned his head to face me with a smirk on his face. "Yh"he replied in his cool husky voice. "I'll go on one condition that you find out about my full name not just my first name but my full name". He narrowed his eyes at me which made his hazel eyes turn chocolate. "Fine i accept your deal,but promise if i find out your name you will go out with me". I gave him a smirk and said "why don't you trust me"? He chuckled and said,"darling with you anything is possible". Just as i was about to reply Mr Owen entered the class.

Who knew best friends were crazy when it came to dates. The minute i told Emily about the event i had with James she went all screaming and jabbering on the dress i"ll wear and things. She realy was fond of James.
I managed to get home safely. Mom was in the living room with Jason and a strange boy about my age with dark hair. "Hey mom",i greeted. She nodded her head and gestured for me to take a seat. As i neared the seat i saw the boy much clearer. He had striking cheekbones and he was dressed in a t-shirt with jeans. He almost reminded me of................
OMG JAMES FUCKING SMITH is in my house.
"What are you doing here"? I asked.

SORRY GUYS FOR UPDATING LATE
IV JUST HAD A LOT OF EXAMS AND IV BEEN VERY BUSY. I know i still owe you guys a promise
Love Felicia