Chapter-7

The bed felt soft and warm. My face was cupped by the pillow. I felt warm hands on my face. It was slowly curresing my cheeks. The hands felt safe. They felt like happiness. I moved my face closer to gain more protection,but once i moved,the hands left and the chill came hard and strong. The room felt cold again and sleep took me back into its arms.

There was a little girl by the lake. I couldn't identify her. She had long blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Her skin was s white as porcelain. As i drew closer i noticed she wasn't a little girl but a girl my age with a petite structure. She was very beautiful. I looked at her closely and that is when everything came back to me. I remember this place. A man came out of the dark and towards her. He brought his gun and shot her.
I gasped and run closer to the girl. Her clothes were drenched in blood. I now remembered her. I yelled. I woke up. My hair was tangled from all the tossing and turning.(A/N i am sorry for this but there is a slight problem with the publishing). My clothes were wet and sticky. He was there. His hands were on my waist and my head was on his chest. He rubbed my back and kept on saying soothing words but i couldn't hear them. I moved closer to feel safe. I inhaled his cologne. He smelt like cool ice mint. His chest was hard and firm,but comfortable. We stayed in that position for sometime feeling each others heat. He shifted a little to get up from the bed,but i held his hand,"please don't go"i whispered. He placed his hands on my cheeks and rubbed them. He got off the bed gently avoiding my eyes. He stood up and stretched his arms and legs giving full cleavage of his defined muscles. He bent low and placed his hand under my tigh and the other around my neck. He carried me up in bridal style. It was as if i weighed nothing to him. "Where are you taking me"? He gave me a smile. "Will you at least trust me". I pretended to think,"Hmm,Nopppe"! I popped the p. He gave me a wide grin and his dimples danced on his cheeks. His hazel eyes gleamed and they became a lighter shade like caramel. "You really have ways of bringing my emotions to life cupcake". I rolled my eyes,"well that's why you love me". He took me to the kitchen and set me on the island. "I'm sure you're very hungry". He said with a smirk as if expecting a cocky answer in return,but i just smiled and replied,"yes please". "Aww the wild tiger can be tamed",he teased. "Huh,you just didn't say that". "Yes i did and what can you do"? "Ooh i'll show you what I can do",i mumbled. I got down from the island and went to the refrigerator and took a crate of ice cubes. I walked quietly behind him,he was busy making coffee,i poured the ice cubes down his shirt. He stood frozen for some time. He turned his back to face me and fell on his knees. He started shivering profusely.OMG. "James what's going on"? I quickly moved and knelt by his side. "Are...you...ok"? I tried saying. His lips turned blue and his face was turning purple. "Oh my Gosh James,come on lets get you warm". I took him to the living room and set him on the couch. He took off his shirt. His muscles were so defined and firm. His chest was broad,he had a full six pack glory. I stod frozen. It wasn't the first time I had seen a boy half naked,i mean i have a boyfriend but James's body seemed so new and differently defined as compared to Christopher's. He caught me staring at him and gave me a shaky smile. His lips were still quivering. That's when reality decided to visit me. Oh yeah. He needed blankets. How can you forget. I scolded myself mentally. I quickly went up the stairs to the room i was sleeping in, gathered some blankets,came back down and wrapped it around him. He was still shivering. When i was done wrapping him i moved to make some soup but he held my hand. "Please don't go"he said in a whisper. "I'm going to make soup". "No don't leave,stay beside me to k...e...e...p m...e wa..r.m",he managed to say through his coughs. "Ok",i moved closer to him and snuggled in his arms. "Is that better"? There was no reply. I looked up and saw his eyes were closed. I taped him to see if he was sleeping but he didn't move. I placed my head on his chest. There was something odd. He wasn't breathing. His chest had stopped moving. Oh no what was going on.