LET IT GO

Dedicated to nanaowusu14

OMG,What the hell was James doing in my house.
"Oh,..... hello Beth, this young man came to see you but i stole him for some time since you weren't home" my mom replied me. He turned his body in the couch,and said" hey cupcake". I felt the rush of blood flood my face. My mom was giggling and wincing at me. I wondered whether a normal mother was suppose to act like that. "Well James and I were just talking about you"she managed to say through her giggles. I shot James some killer glares. What could you two be saying about me, i asked them. "Oh........, nothing really just general things". James said beating my mother to it. My mom got up ready to leave the two of us alone. I was inwardly screaming and begging her not to go,but i didn't say anything.

S.....so.... I stuttered,feeling very nervous. So many thoughts rushing in my head. What if he found out about my name. Are you for real  Beth i'm sure he has already found out. He has been here for some time. Agggh which means ihave to go out with him. I still don't get it,is it a date or just lunch. What will i tell Christopher if he finds out.
"Errrm......" James cleared his throat bringing me back to reality. "Yh sorry for zoning out there". I said giving him a nervous smile."Are you nervous Beth"? He asked. He smirked "do i make you nervous Bethany Annie McCain". OMG he already knows my full name.
Mfft....... No you just make me sick thats all. I replied with less force than i meant. Making my reply feel weaker compared to his. He smiled,and i realised that is the first smile he has given me. His dimples popped up more. "If i make you sick darling then,  nausea must come along with it from all the nervousness you feel right now". His statement was true but i wasn't going  to accept it all of a sudden.

We were walking on the road that led to his house. So you know my full name. He smirked and replied, i guess i do. Betha........just as he was about to say it i placed my hand on his mouth. The rest of the words were muffled. You know you have a pretty big mouth for a cool guy. I felt him smirk on my palms. He wiggled his eyebrows. I placed my palm down thinking he won't give another cocky comment but i spoke too soon. "Mmm...... Soo you think I'm cool".

"Pfft...... I do not". I replied. "Yes you do", he challanged back. "You said so yourself". "Soo since i figured your name, how about you meet me  on saturday". "I'll pick you up". "Cool". I replied. "I'll be waiting for you".

Hey........ Yh ik the update was late. But i will fulfill my promise. Anyways please read and vote on my book. Love You All.
Xoxo Felicia