Night out

As Alice drives to sunset cafe. Luke still seems to be quiet and sad. Alice tries everything to see what's wrong and still no response. Alice says in her head hopefully this plan will work or else I'll have to get him drunk and he won't remember a lot of I tell him what has been bothering him. As they arrive at the sunset cafe Luke jaw dropped how beautiful it was and couldn't stop smiling. Alice said to Luke now that's the smile I love! Luke said in his head oh my god she loves my smile. Alice said in her head I'm so happy I made him happy. As Luke and Alice sat down. Luke sees his ex Lexi. Luke knows it's not going to end well. As Lexi walks to Luke and Alice. Lexi trips over a glass and somehow disappears. Some people are screaming, others are crying, others are shocked and others honestly can care less. Alice and Luke go to the car and Luke starts acting normal again and tells Alice why he been so quiet and sad and Alice wanted to cry but she didn't because she doesn't want her eyes to becoming blurry while she drives home as she drops off Luke at his house he gives Alice a long hug and he says he is sorry that he became sad and quiet and distant. Alice forgived him and told him that it's okay and that she is sorry that he had to go through that.