New people

Alice walked to the bus stop and she saw Luke there. Luke said, why have you been not answering my texts and calls and why were you hanging out with fuck boy Jackson and why didn't you come back like rest of us and why- Alice said, are you going to shut up geez! Luke said, sorry but honestly why are you being distant all the fucking sudden and why did I open up to a bitch like you!! *Alice starts crying* and then the bus arrives you don't sit next you Luke you sit next to Loren and she said that everybody on Hawaii trip left early and didn't even bother looking for you or Jackson that's why they didn't see them that night .. on the way to school Alice tells Loren what happened between you and Luke and Loren said, I think you should take a break from guys. Alice said, but I'm happy with Jackson! Loren said, Do you see a future with him? Is he the one? Do you still have feelings for Luke? Honestly your so fucked up and confusing why am I even sitting next to you you bitch,back stabber, you used me! Alice just puts on face for school and goes straight to Jackson. Jackson said, hey cutie what's up? Alice said, everybody turning their backs on me. Jackson said, hey everybody has up and their downs in life it's part of life *Jackson then hugs Alice tightly and then gives her forehead kiss* people gives Alice and Jackson both dirty looks but Alice and Jackson didn't seem to care. After all the boring classes later it was lunch Alice saw Jackson and gave him a hug and as Alice sat down he rubs your thigh a bit. Jackson introduces his friends to Alice and then when the end of the day was over you went home and it had a note on the front door. "Go to Lukes house" Alice said, are you serious? I don't want to see his face.I'll just go to Jacksons house. As Alice arrives at Jackson door. Jackson was confused why Alice was there but happy to see her. Alice told him and Jackson said, you made right choice.