Summer nights/lots more

Alice and Ethan woke up and Ethan told her to him at the airport. As Alice got to the airport. Ethan and Alice got on a helicopter and jumped out of it. As they landed they arrived at a beautiful beach and nobody was there. As Alice and Ethan were there. They played some beach games when they started getting tired of swimming. It was already night and the sun was about to go down. Alice and Ethan made a bonfire at the beach as they watched the sun go down. They decided to walk back home and go straight to bed. Ethan said, I'm so glad I saw you again after all these years. Alice said, same of all the guys I was with you were the one that felt so right to be with and you make me the most happiest and I'm happy that I saw you too. Ethan said, I love you more than anything I'll do anything for you,goodnight loser. Alice said, I love you more and goodnight weirdo. As they both woke up they had to go to graduation. It was Loren turn to say a speech. Loren said, hello classmates, students I just want to say you guys can all go and f- .... Yourself. Princepal said, Loren don't say that! Loren said, no, you don't tell me what to do I already graduated from the pit of hell. Princepal *sighes*. The students all started laughing. After graduation,Ethan and Alice got dressed after when it was over she went back to Ethan's place. Ethan and Alice and then went to the mall and and Alice picked up couple outfits. Ethan still didn't tell Alice why she had to pick some new outfits. When they were done Ethan wanted to play some video games so Alice did to. Alice said, if I beat you then you have to dance in a banana suit in public. Ethan said, deal but if I win you have to dance in banana suit. As the game was over they both were tied, Alice and Ethan went to McDonald's and people were look at them weird.