Meet who?¿

As Alice and Ethan wake up. Ethan says that you and him are going to The Fray concert. As Alice changes into her clothes she wears a crop top that is loose and then sweatpants.Ethan changed and wore gray shirt with sweatpants just like Alice. As they both drive there the concert line was packed but Ethan got Vip section tickets so you guys got to cut through the line as you get there nobody is inside Alice is very confused and looks strangely at Ethan. Ethan said, surprise!! you and me are meeting The Fray!! Alice said in shock, what!! Are you serious? Am I dreaming? What the fuck. You are the best Ethan. Ethan and Alice hugged for long time until somebody interrupted them it was The Fray. Alice and Ethan take pictures with The Fray and then go to your special seats that are backstage. Alice kisses Ethan a lot on his face and tells him how much she loves him and so happy and grateful for the tickets. When the concert was over. They went home. Ethan and Alice has been dating for 5 years now and Alice hasn't seen Loren ever since so after the concert she calls her. Drake answers in disappointment he tells you something you didn't want to hear. You and Ethan rush to hospital after the concert was over and see Loren and you ask why she there...