Special day

Alice and Ethan went to the mall and find wedding dresses and suits for the wedding. When they were done shopping Ethan had to leave early alice decide to have a little meet and greet more people show up that she thought. As she met her fans one was different she didn't said that she is the reason she living and strong and not sad anymore. Alice gave her the longest warmest hug and said, I know it was hard and I'm so happy you are better and recovering I love you beautiful stay strong. As the meet and greet was over she went back to the store and to try and find a dress she found a dress. She bought diamond shows and got her hair in a romantic and cute bun and her makeup she got white eyeshadow and little bit of sparkles.

When the wedding started Alice walked down the aisle and as you were walking down Ethan was looking at you crying and smiling of happiness he told his friend Justin that he so happy he dating Alice and that she best thing that ever happened to him

When the wedding started Alice walked down the aisle and as you were walking down Ethan was looking at you crying and smiling of happiness he told his friend Justin that he so happy he dating Alice and that she best thing that ever happened to him. Alice smiles as she walks down the aisle. After long boring speeches later... Alice and Ethan kissed it felt like thousands of fireworks we're exploding in Alice stomach. It felt like all her worries left her and she felt truly happy. Ethan said, gosh I love you weirdo. Alice said, that's impossible because I love your more dork. Ethan said, oh really prove it. Alice said, how about after this is over. Ethan said, okay loser. Alice said, whoever goes to the cake first can make the other one do something stupid. Ethan said, oh I'll totally beat you there. Alice said, I doubt that. Ethan said, really how would you get there through me. Alice said, I'll find my ways. Alice and then pretends Ethan's grandma wants him to see him. Alice said, OMG Ethan your grandma needs you! Ethan said, okay I'll be back. As Alice goes to the cake she realizes she beat him. Ethan arrives. Alice said, hahaha I beat you loser. Ethan says, not really because *lifts up his shirt a little while nobody is noticing* Alice said in her head oh my god he distracting me big time his v line is perfectly shaped just like his body he has a 6 pack. He's perfect. Alice says, why did you do that? Ethan said, I know you liked it. Ethan *smashes cake in Alice's face. Alice said, OMG Ethan! Ethan *starts laughing* Alice *gets some cake on Ethan's face. Ethan said, OMG Alice, I'm going to get back at you for this. Alice said, I know as she starts laughing. Alice the sees Loren. Loren said, omg Alice what's wrong with your face. Alice said, long story as she smiles a bit. Loren said, do you want to dance with me and Drake bring over Ethan too. Alice said, yeah of course. Alice first heads to bathroom to get the icing and cake off her face she doesn't care what she looks like because it's her and Ethan's wedding after all. As she gets it all off she goes back to Loren, Drake and Ethan. You guys dance for a little. As the dance was over. Ethan and Alice go back to there house. Ethan then told Alice this Alice why do you wear makeup you look beautiful no matter what. Alice said, it's a wedding tho. Ethan said, but still it sometimes good to be different. Alice said, yeah true. Ethan *yawns* Alice said, somebody is sleepy. Ethan said, yeah I'm tired. Alice and Ethan go to sleep. Ethan sees that you keep moving around in bed so he puts his arms around Alice's waists and pushes her closer and gives her a forehead kiss and says I love you princess goodnight. Alice wakes up with Ethan's arms around her she looks at Ethan while he is sleeping. Alice said, he such a cutie. Alice and then falls back to sleep in Ethan's arms. *Alice smiles* I'm so happy I have him in my life I love him so much I hope he never leaves me like everybody else did. Ethan and then wakes up. Ethan said, I can get used to this waking up everyday next to somebody I love the most,Gosh she is such a princess.
This was the longest chapter I ever wrote so yeah that's all I what to say goodbye