Chap 5

"Stay away!," I warned him before he came near me. It was just my luck that I can sense his presence earlier.

He stopped where he stand and looked at me curiously. Today is Saturday and I am definitely stuck at home. Nicole has gone to the mall with Eric. They went to buy a gift for Eric's younger brother birthday tonight.

"What the problem, baby? Yesterday, you were kissing me and today you screaming me like you want to kill me!," Josh asked with an anger in his face. I ignored that. He doesn't have any right to mad at me. I am who should mad at him. Why did he kiss Kim after what happened between us? Well, there nothing happen between us. Not at all. So, why in the hell should I behave like this? I was so hurt, my heart fill with pain. And he was asking why and why. Was he so numb to think that I'm jealous?

"Because you tasted strawberry!," I blurted in angry. I hope that hint would make him realize the situation. I hate being too honest about my feeling. I want a guy to find out what I want, what I feel and more. Maybe that's why I am still single until now. Like I care. Wait the minute, not that I didn't give them the hint? I did.. Owh..guess all the clever and sensitive guys in the world has extinct!

"Strawberry? Ew..I prefer chocolate more," he said to himself and that phrase made me look at him and smile. Was he just saying that he like chocolate (which is me) rather than strawberry (Kim a.k.a blonde-girl-I-hate-the-most-in-just-two-seconds!)?

"Really?," my smile widened.

"Sure. Chocolate is more delicious,"

"More, more delicious than strawberry?," I felt amazed that he was saying that he like the taste of me rather than Kim. At last there is a person who is clever and sensitive just like I want. Clever and sensitive guy alert!

He came closer as he looked me please with his answer. He touched my hair with his hand and smile at me. I gasped at his smile. He was staring at me and I am stared back at him.

"Yes, I am. Next time I will fill my mouth with chocolate before you kiss me, ok?," he winked at me.

And he added."And please don't be mad just because the strawberry, it's just a flavor," What?!

The clever and sensitive guy denied! He is not one!

Why didn't he get the idea? Did he think I mad about the flavor of ice cream?

I pushed him away. Definitely wasting my time talking to a guy like this! I started to walk to my room, I am disappointed.

"What happened? Your mood swings..once you smile and then you get mad. Are you having your PMS?," he said as he grinned widely. He grabbed my wrist tightly.

"My PMS is just fine...nothing to do with my mood," I said as I sit at the couch nearby. There are no way to get out to my room with his arm on my wrist.

"You can tell everything to me,you know. Why are you mad at me? Just blurted out, ok?," he asked me softly and sit at seat beside me. It was very close until I can felt our thigh caress each other. I moved a distance away from him.

He looked disappointed on what I've done and said," I don't bite you know?,"

"Well, I do think you do,"

"Owh,really?,"

"100% positive,"

"Why don't you just judge me back on that," he said as he moved closer toward me and caught my face to face him. He stared into my eyes and leaned slowly to me..his lips came nearer and I pushed him away. The vision of he and Kim kissing each other played in my mind. Although I didn't see it I can imagine it. And I don't want to be a girl who he can play like Kim!

"As I told you, I won't bite!," he said harshly and pull my face toward him.

"I don't want to be kissed like Kim! You can't play me like you play her!,"

"Hey, you jealous...listen..I don't..,"

"No..I'm not jealous..and you can kiss anybody you want but me. That is none of my business. You are not my boyfriend, full stop," I gave him a full stop as I gave myself. He's nothing to me and I really should avoid this. Love hurts. My mother told so.

"Kiss anybody but you...,"he murmured to himself and looks straight in my eyes.

I kept my head down..avoiding his gaze..flirtatious gaze. He can made me insane and forget all my words.

"Nice bra..black lacy bra suit you well," he said and that word made me raised my head to look at him. A boyish grin appeared at the corner of his mouth. Showing a flashed white teeth.

"Shut up, you horny bastard," I said as I pull my top to cover my chest. As I pull it upward his hand pull it down. I stared at him in angry and that made him laughed so much.

"You perver...," before I could finish my word he crushed his lips to mine and pushed his tongue into my mouth. He kissed me deeply in my mouth. I struggled to free form him but he grabbed my wrist and held it tight. I screamed aloud in my chest. But deep down..I felt the pleasure of the kiss. Yeah..I like it.

"Anybody but you," he said and continue to kiss me.., "but I only want you,"

"Bastard you are!," I yelled at him.

"Yes, baby. I am," and with that he continue his kissing which made my head spins and confused until I surrender and start kissing him back. We lost in the kissing storm..he kiss me deep in mouth and I kissed him back. I twined my hand at his neck and pull him closer to me.

"Serena...Josh..?," my eyes widened as I saw they are coming toward us. With all my strength I pushed Josh away from me. I can see my face blushed red as tomato.

Oh no..this is not going to happen to me. No! No! Not now!