chap 9

"You kissed her," I accused as we are on the way home. The party was absolutely the best party ever happens in my life. It was funny because I think Eddie is my cupid but it does help. I felt very happy but I cannot hide the jealousy that I felt.

"She kissed me and please don't be jealous. It was nothing compare to our kisses," he said as he squeezed my hand. Is it true? I smiled. Well, I guess that I just beat Kim, the most popular girl in our school.

He kept holding my hand until we reached home. I looked at our hand, admiring the feel of her warm big hands closed around my small hand. 

He raised my hands to his lips, his eyes smiled up to me and his lips kissed my hand. I smiled widely and I am pretty sure my face was red all over. 

"May I accompany you to your bed chamber, my sweet?," he asked in a elegant gentleman style.

I laughed and nodded. He was so funny and very romantic. I just realized it today, he always treat me well. I can feel my feeling to him grow even bigger.

"Yes, you may. Will you tuck me under my blanket and tell a bedtime story to me too?," I winked at him. Leaving a hint that I want to stay a little bit longer with him.

"I would like that but we have a guest now," yes, I almost forget that. 

"Yeah, so you have to take the sofa tonight?," I asked when we walked quietly to my room. My mother had already slept. Their flight tomorrow quit early but before they go, they wanted to find a house for Josh first.

"Yes, it's quite lonely out there,"

"Really? Are you scared?,"

"Yes,I am sweetie. Can you accompany me, please?," he asked, pleading like a boy wanted an ice cream from her mother.

I laughed and pinched his cheek," No,"

"Please...please... I mean pretty please," 

Oh...how can I resist him when he was pleading to me with that puppy dog eyes? But, I do have every reason to resist him now.

" No way," I laughed and said," I want to sleep with my mother tonight. You know, it's been very long and I really missed my mom,"

"Is that mean you will sleep with me tomorrow night?," he winked at me.

"What? No! I.. I..don't...," 

"It's okay. I understand. Now go and get a good night sleep,"he said when we reached my bedroom and kissed my cheek.

"Dream me," he added as he walked to his room. Changing his clothes maybe, before sleeping.

I smiled and closed the door when he already entered his room. I quickly and quietly change my clothes into my favorite pajamas. I laid beside my mom and hugged her, loving her scent. I tried to close my eyes but I can't. I was too happy to sleep. My mind was wondering about Ian out there. 

Slowly I tiptoed out to the living room with a blanket in my hand. And there my beautiful boyfriend laying bare chest in the sofa. I came near him and spread a blanket over his chest

"Are you sleeping?," I asked, waving my hand in front of his face. His eyes shut tightly and that was very stupid of me to ask such thing.

I laughed at my silliness and slowly kissed his cheek," You know what? I want to tell you one secret. I like you since the first time I saw you,"

After that, I walked slowly to my room and tried very hard to get some sleep.

***

"So are you together official now?,'' asked Nicole when we are having a lunch together on Monday. Brian and Josh both had work to do and will join us later.